十六 16 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"So Taehyung-ssi, I've got the results of your scan" the doctor named Kim Namjoon said

"What is it doc?"

"It is indeed hanahaki. It develops because of one sided love. This is a very rare disease, but it's not impossible that anyone gets it. So you cough up flower petals almost everyday day, am I right?"

"Yes, especially every time the guy I like talks about his crush"

"Mhm"

"So what's the cure Namjoon-ssi?"

"Well, there's two ways. I'll tell what they are, and I'll leave it up to you to choose which way you want"

"Okay"

"So the first one, is getting your love to like you back. And the second one is, removing the flowers in your lungs by a surgery. If you choose the first way, it could get painful by the time you wait for them to fall in love with you... but once they do, the flowers will wither. If you choose the surgery, you'll forget you ever liked that person and might even lose the ability to love someone again"

Taehyung thought about it. He knew Jungkook has someone he likes, so he wanted him to be happy with whoever he was. But the second option wasn't something he liked either.

It doesn't matter if he lost the ability to love someone ever again... it didn't want to forget how to it felt like to be in love, especially in love with Jungkook. It was a beautiful feeling, even though it hurted him.

"I'll think about it and tell you tomorrow"

"Yes of course, please take your time and this is about your life so it's absolutely important. So please choose wisely"

"I will, thank you Namjoon-ssi"

Namjoon smiled at the boy, and Taehyung left the room. He had no idea what to do, and didn't know who he could tell this about to. He walked looking at the ground, and stopped when he saw a pair of legs. He looked up to see who it was...

"Taehyung?"

"J-Joshua?"

❀❀❀

imagine a bunch american men with asians in 'kpop' group like-

why tf can't sm just focus on giving winwin lines and putting shotaro and sungchan in proper units

i hate to say this as an nctzen, but i don't think i'll stan nct hollywood or whatever fuckery sm is planning on doing

someone's gotta tell sm no one wants this

the whole idea of kpop is that its korean, what's the point in adding american men like wtf they're gonna end up like kaachi

and with bighit doing the same thing- by debuting a global boy group in 2022...

this makes no sense, the 'k' in kpop is losing its identity