四 04 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Sounds of heavy breathing, gagging and coughing were heard in the bathroom.

Joshua wanted to help out Taehyung with something when he heard those noises. But Taehyung was way faster at running.

When they were having lunch, Taehyung choked on something and he ran to the bathroom. Joshua followed him as fast as he could, but he had already locked himself up in one of the stalls.

"Taehyung-ah, do you need some water?"

"I'm alright s-shua I'll be out in a m-minute" Taehyung said from inside

Joshua stepped back when he heard the stall unlocking and then came out a sweaty Taehyung. He threw up so much that it had taken a toll on him and made him so tired.

They went to the nurse's office. There wasn't a nurse so Joshua checked Taehyung's temperature. It was normal and he didn't seem to have a cold or any illness. But Taehyung said he felt sick.

He didn't know what was wrong with his friend, but he decided to take him home.

Joshua went upstairs to Taehyung's class and grabbed his stuff and proceeded to take Taehyung home.

Taehyung was grateful for his friend. Joshua kept saying he should have done something, or should have told him earlier about talking with his mouth closed... but he knew how much the other cared about him.

He wanted to stay till the end of the day, he couldn't get enough of watching Jungkook after all. But his body said otherwise, he felt sick.

And with that, Taehyung stayed at school only until morning classes, and went home.

❀❀❀