二十五 25 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Taehyung rushed home, Joshua insisted on staying with him but Taehyung refused. He wanted some time alone, Joshua understood how he felt so he let him be.

Taehyung locked himself in his room and called Namjoon. While the phone was ringing, there was a loud banging on his door.

"Taehyung get the fuck out!"

It was Jungkook. Taehyung ignored Jungkook banging on door and talked to Namjoon.

"How are you Taehyung?-"

"Can we have the surgery tomorrow?"

"Y-Yeah we can, but I thought you were going to wait for him?"

"I don't think it will work Namjoon-ssi... and my condition is getting worse everyday"

"Yeah okay, 8 am tomorrow, we'll get the surgery started so be here by 7:30 am"

"Yes, thank you"

Taehyung put his phone back in his pocket and unlocked the door for Jungkook.

"Is it true?" Was the only thing that came from Jungkook when he opened the door

"Is what true?"

"You having hanahaki.."

"W-wha- no its nothing like that-"

"Stop denying it Tae, Jeonghan told me about it"

"Oh.. well the person I like doesn't like me back, yet... I'll keep trying though"

Taehyung's words broke Jungkook's heart, now that he was sure he really likes the boy. Deep down inside, he wanted Taehyung to take a surgery and forget the person he likes, but it could mean he might lose the ability to ever love anyone again, so he didn't risk it and suggest him that idea.

But little did Jungkook know that the person Taehyung liked was him, and he had already planned on taking the surgery.

❀❀❀