五 05 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Taehyung was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling aimlessly. He came back home because he felt sick, but he couldn't tell what was exactly wrong with him. He did have this feeling that something bad was going to happen though.

He couldn't help but think about Jungkook once again. He remembered the time back when they were hanging out, and when he asked him if he'd like to consider that as a date.. he said no.

Taehyung assumed that as a rejection, he was very sure about it.

Students had been spreading rumors saying that Jungkook has someone he likes. That broke Taehyung's heart more. He refused to believe them.

His little missing-jungkook session was interrupted by his mother calling him.

"Tae! Hannie and Shua are here!"

"I'm in my room bitches!" Taehyung yelled loud enough for his voice to reach the living room so his two friends could hear him.

Jeonghan kicked the door open and let himself in. He threw himself on Taehyung's bed and his elbow hit Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung yelped in pain and glared at Jeonghan, and the other apologized with a 'hehe sorry'.

"Tae how are you feeling now?" Joshua asked

"I'm fine Shua probably I had an upset stomach with something I ate"

"Mhm, don't worry you'll get better soon" Joshua said and Taehyung smiled

"Alright that enough affection" Jeonghan said

"Han, he's sick for fucks sake-"

"Joshujiii didn't you say you wanted to binge watch Naruto tonight?"

"Oh yes, Obito's death was so sad ㅠㅠ that fucking bitchass Kaguya"

"Yeah so why don't we leave now?" Jeonghan said

Taehyung was happy for Joshua. Jeonghan loved him so much, he can get annoying at times.. but he finds that cute. He's always trying to protect and defend Joshua and gets jealous for the smallest things. For example, the current situation.

And once again, they were interrupted by Taehyung's mother.

❀❀❀