二十六 26 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Jeonghan was lying on his bed, bored out of his mind. He called Joshua and asked him if he wanted to go out on a date, but the younger said they wanted him immediately at the hospital.

He was rolling on the bed for what seemed like hours, and fell asleep. Unfortunately, he missed those multiple calls he received from his boyfriend.

The calls did not stop until he woke up though.

"My precious sleep damnit" Jeonghan growled out of annoyance and picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Whomst the fucking fuck-"

"Hannie?"

Jeonghan took his phone away from his ear when he heard the familiar voice and squinted his eyes, only to find out it was his boyfriend who called him.

"Fuck- I'm so sorry shua I didn't mean to raise my voice"

"It's alright sweetheart but there's something more important right now"

"And that is?"

"It's Taehyung, he's already in the operation theater-"

"He WHAT?"

"Yes he did, now-"

"Is that why you were needed at the hospital?"

"Precisely.. now tell kook-"

"I'm on it"

Jeonghan end the call with Joshua and called Jungkook. He was starting to get annoyed because he didn't pick up, so he grabbed on a jacket, slipped in his shoes, grabbed his house keys and ran to Jungkook's.

❀❀❀