十八 18 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"So I borrowed your test results from doctor Kim, it also has the details of the flowers you throw up"

"Mhm"

"You mostly throw up rose petals and yellow tulip petals. Rose is a symbol of love, deep emotions and great desire. Yellow tulips represent one sided love. And sometimes you even throw up purple hyacinth petals, which means deep sorrow and regret"

It all made sense in Taehyung's head. All the feeling, were represented as the flower petals he threw up.

"So... the surgery or make kook fall for you?" Joshua asked.

"The second one" Taehyung replied

"Are you sure? Because he already has someone he likes.. it could take a while for him to forget that person and like you back, and if he doesn't your life will be in danger-"

"Oh calm down Shua, we'll make it work somehow"

"I like your confidence, but this is important... you know that right?"

"Yes I do"

Joshua sighed and noted down Taehyung's option.

"Good luck Tae"

Taehyung smiled at Joshua and left the hospital.

Later, Joshua was having a busy day, and Jeonghan kept calling him. He didn't have time to think about other stuff, so he ignored the older's calls. After some hours of hardwork, he packed up his stuff and left. It was like being an intern was harder than an actual employee.

He reached his house and was super tired, all he could think of was sleep. He planned to throw himself on his bed and take a good rest, but his brain stopped working when he saw someone in front of him.

❀❀❀

the next two parts are jihan chapters

they look cute alright but the fact that they're lying on the beach sand with those clothes on-

AND NCT DREAM'S HOT SAUCE COMEBACK IS TODAY I ALREADY CAN'T BREATHE