十四 14 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

After a while, they all got bored and went down to the living room. Joshua kept teasing Taehyung because he was desperate to team up with Jungkook in a game.

He was so embarrassed after that, he was afraid Jungkook might start thinking about Taehyung as an obsessed freak.

Because Taehyung kept giving hints about his teeny tiny crush on Jungkook, and Jungkook replied with 'you're an amazing friend and a brother'.

He thought Jungkook might have thoughts that even after being friend zoned, he's still obsessed with him.

So Taehyung kept asking Joshua to shut up the whole time.

Joshua did shut up though, not because Taehyung asked him Jeonghan kept him busy. Joshua lost against Jeonghan and was asked to run errands for him.

Taehyung's mind often ran off to Jungkook. He kept wondering who the person Jungkook likes was. But he was afraid of asking, he doesn't know when he might throw up.

He turned to look at Jungkook. He was smiling at his phone. He knew it was that person, he really wished Jungkook would have the same reaction towards him too.

"What are doing Jungkook?"

"The person I told you about earlier, wanted to about our recording"

"Ahh okay" Taehyung replied

He could feel his lungs expanding once again. He walked to the bathroom and locked it.

❀❀❀

happy baekhyun day! <3
and stay strong exo-ls :"D

happy baekhyun day! <3and stay strong exo-ls :"D

i died before i got the chance to scream like-

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THEY WERE THE SAME BUNCH OF CUTIES WHO WENT 'CH CH CH CH CHEWING GUM' A FEW YEARS BACK