二十 20 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Joshua noticed the sudden change in Jeonghan. He knew why he had that reaction, but he didn't know he would take it so seriously, Jeonghan was known for being a carefree person.

He panicked and looked around. He jumped over the fence of Joshua's house and got a rose and gave it to Joshua.

"S-Shua, forget the bouquet, the rose looks prettier right?"

Joshua thought that was really cute. He took the rose along with Jeonghan's hand and Jeonghan panicked more than he already was. There was a cut on his finger made by a thorn which caught his eye because of the bright red color of the liquid on his pale skin.

"Its n-nothing, I'll wash it later-" Jeonghan said when he noticed Joshua looking at the tiny cut

But Joshua took the older's hand closer, and kissed the cut licking the trickle of blood. And that was enough for Jeonghan to internally explode.

"You wanted to hang out with me today didn't you?"

"Y-Yeah but you're tired-"

"That's alright, I can regain some energy at a cafe or somewhere, you can take me where you wanted to"

Jeonghan was really happy. Despite Joshua being totally exhausted, he agreed on going out with him. It made him feel like he was given importance, because Joshua was friendly and cared for his friends.. but never really saw Jeonghan as a romantically close person. So Jeonghan took this as an opportunity to officially ask him out.

"And Jeonghan... I wanna tell you something, promise me you won't tell anyone about this, not even Jungkook"

"Anything for you Shua, but what's wrong?"

"It's about Tae"

❀❀❀

12/05/2021

ITS millkxgukk 's BDAY SO PLEASE WISH HER

as cringey as this sounds, i wanna say this. you're literally the most dumbest person on this planet. sometimes you make me wonder if you're your own species. i hate you so much i wanna choke you to death, but yeah, i haven't done that. yet. (emphasize on 'yet')

i still remember when you first texted me, we were so excited about being from the same place, and same language. i also remember how cringey we were back then. you supported me so much back then, so thank you for that.

we're not the same age, yet we're twins. we've never seen each other, yet we're friends. thank for listening to my crap, and goshhh i can't believe i'm saying this,, thanks for existing.

and thank you for trusting me with almost everything, i reolli reolli (the nctzen in me popped out) hope we'll be together for a long time

be healthy, stay hydrated, eat well, sleep early, listen to class you're in 11th grade for goddamn sake. i would say live a hundred years but nah coz i'm pretty sure i'll kill you before that.

YOU'RE ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DYING YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST POTATO! <3

i love you uwu ew.

from your dumb potato,
─ nana⚘