二十九 29 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Jungkook was in the music room all alone. His class was over, and yet he decided to stay there, like always.

Over the past week, he had been trying to get over Taehyung. Jeonghan later explained more clearly that the person Taehyung liked was Jungkook. It was only then, he realized he was head over heels for the boy.

He wasn't eating or sleeping properly, and it pained his heart when he realized Taehyung was going through the same thing because he was too dense.

He vented out his frustration by kicking goals on the field when there was no one, and breaking the goal posts. After trying a lot and came to know it was of no use, he stopped.

So now he was in the room coming up with a song to sing, he sat on the chair as his fingers brushed over the piano keys...

He sang one of favorite songs, eyes nose lips by taeyang.

Right when he reached the main part, he heard another familiar voice sing with him.

It was too familiar, so he closed his eyes and concentrated on the song, still playing the piano while singing.

He heard soft footsteps nearing him. The voice was deep and soothing, it made his heartbeat accelerate. He heard the deep voice harmonizing with his own, creating a beautiful melody.

He sensed the person was right behind him... and before he knew it, a pair of arms snaked around his shoulders and felt a weight on his right shoulder, the boy's hair tickling his right ear.

"I still love you..."

❀❀❀

22/05/2021

happy jihan day