二十三 23 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"I'll think about it Namjoon-ssi"

"Okay"

Taehyung left the hospital with that. He knew his life was in danger, but he still decided to wait for Jungkook.

He looked at his watch, it was 8:30am so he started walking faster to school.

Thinking about Jungkook, he met the boy at the gate, it looked like he was waiting for him.

"Hey Tae!" Jungkook said and waved his arm

Taehyung smiled hiding his worry, and ran to Jungkook.

"You were waiting for me?"

"Of course I was"

Taehyung could feel the warmth spread all over him, the tingling sensation. He realized he loves Jungkook too much that he'd definitely not like to forget about him. And that was why he avoided the surgery.

They parted ways because they had their own classes. Taehyung met with Joshua and went along with him because they had a class together.

The rest of the school day was normal.

Jungkook and his football team were having a break, they decided to play truth or dare. Jungkook chose dare during his turn.

"That cute guy you've recently got close with.."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah that guy, ask him out"

"I- I'm not doing that"

"Jeez kook don't be a coward"

Meanwhile, Taehyung was being a third wheel with Joshua and Jeonghan, as they were waiting at the school gates for Jungkook. They waited for fifteen more minutes and saw the boy come.

"You took long enough" Taehyung said, but noticed Jungkook was a bit tensed

"Jungkook?"

"I- um.. I gotta tell you something"

"Go ahead"

"I like you Taehyung"

Taehyung couldn't believe what Jungkook said. He was so happy he didn't know how to express it that he was frozen on spot. He shocked at the same time, which was clearly shown on his face.

Jungkook couldn't read Taehyung's expression, he wasn't sure about Taehyung's sexuality. Shit- he didn't even think about that. What if he's straight? He was with Joshua and Jeonghan who are gay, but still, what if he was actually homophobic?

"It was a dare!" Jungkook blurted out

And Taehyung felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

❀❀❀