二十七 27 🥀

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

Jungkook ran as fast as he could. He couldn't care less about the people he nearly drove on to, the people he shoved off and bumped into... all that mattered was Taehyung. Only Taehyung at the moment.

He reached the hospital and ran to the operation theater and went around to see where Joshua was. After spotting him, he couldn't see Taehyung anywhere with him. He ran over to Joshua, followed by Jeonghan.

"J-Jungkook.. you're here"

"Please tell me he didn't... please Joshua"

"I'm sorry kook, he already did"

Jungkook felt terrible. He could only hope for Taehyung not losing the ability to love or fall for someone else.

Jeonghan knew Jungkook liked Taehyung... but only if he wasn't so dense and was fast enough to realize his feelings and confess to the boy, none of this would have happened.

Jeonghan went over to Joshua and asked if the surgery can't be stopped midway or do something. But Joshua said that wasn't possible and you can't just stop an operation like that, it was dangerous.

After waiting for a few hours, the surgery was done and the doctors exited the room. One of them was Namjoon.

"How did it go?" Joshua asked

"It went well, he's awake so you can meet him" Namjoon replied and saw Jungkook sitting behind Joshua and Jeonghan, frozen in fear.

"I'm assuming that's the guy" Namjoon said pointing at Jungkook

"Yes, its that idiot" Jeonghan said and walked in the room followed by Joshua

Jungkook saw them enter and joined them.

After talking for a while, Joshua asked Taehyung about Jungkook.

"So what do you think about kook.. do you like him?"

"'Like him'? Of course I do! He's the best pal anyone could ask for"

"No Tae, I meant in a romantic way"

"Kook as good 'friend' yeah, but not in romantically" Taehyung said with a carefree smile like it was nothing important

Jeonghan and Joshua stiffened up and looked over to Jungkook. He felt like his world stopped as a wave of pain and sadness washed over him.

❀❀❀

sorry for not updating, covid sucks :/

the cutest mom-son relationship i know :")