1 - Introduction

This is a quick introduction explaining the background of the characters before the actual story begins - thanks for reading :)

Beca Mitchell:

Since junior year, Beca has been the captain of Northfield's soccer team and has helped them win many trophies since. Most people would see her as a player and she has never properly settled down with a girl. Her popularity is helped by her rule-breaking attitude and isn't effected by her sexuality. Her best friends are Stacie, Jesse and Fat Amy. She lives with her mom and cousin, Emily Junk, since her dad left when she was eight and he hasn't contacted them since.

Chloe Beale:

When her dad got a new promotion, Chloe Beale has had to move from her hometown to northfield. Her hometown wasn't as accepting as Northfield so when she finds out the most popular girl in school is gay, she already begins to like the new town more. She has a bubbly and cheerful personality which helps her make a good impression on everyone pretty easily. She has two older brothers, one is away in college and the other got a job in Northfield and still lives with Chloe and her parents.

Jesse Swanson:

Jesse has been like a brother to Beca since her dad left. They've both been without their dads for around the same amount of time and their families have blended together since. He is the quarterback as the schools not-so successful football team but his passion for music is more important to him than sports. He is very orientated around his friends and is also quite popular. He isn't in a relationship even though he is liked by a few girls but he is interested in someone else.

Emily Junk:

Emily has lived with Beca since her parents chose to move towns a few years ago and Emily wanted to stay in Northfield until she had finished school. She is two years younger than everyone else but over the years she managed to skip a few grades and has now ended in senior year with the rest of them.

Stacie Conrad:

Stacie sleeps around with the guys in school but has never turned down a girl when they've asked either. Both Beca and Stacie are known for being trouble makers but are both extremely popular and are rarely apart.

Aubrey Posen:

She is the head cheerleader and makes Beca's life hell. In middle school, she bullied her for her sexuality but when everyone began to accept her, it made her even more annoyed. She hates Beca because she has broken the hearts of most of her cheerleaders and hates the rest of the group because they are associated with her.

Fat Amy:

Moved from Australia and now lives with her cousin. Most recent person to join Beca's friendship group since she moved at the beginning of high school. More of a no strings attached person when it comes to relationships but she can't help returning to Bumper whenever he shows interest in her again.