3 - Library

Chloe and Aubrey were hanging out at the mall, both trying to decide on outfits for the party coming up this weekend. Aubrey had taken Chloe under her wing and the redhead liked Aubrey, despite Beca's thoughts on her.

All the cheerleaders were with the girls, apart from Hannah. Everyone apart from Aubrey knew why she wasn't there, but no one wanted to be the one to tell Aubrey that. 

"Where is she? She said she was coming at lunch so what is the difference now?"

The girls all stayed quiet, meaning Chloe had to be the one to tell her.

"She's with Beca." Chloe said under her breath, secretly hoping Aubrey didn't hear her.

"I'm going to hope that I heard you wrong. I swear Beca has to sleep with every girl at school to feel confident. It's like she is a vampire but instead of blood it's some poor girls heart that she breaks when they want a relationship and she moves on the next day. Just once, I need her to be turned down. Or someone breaks her heart. Karma is a bitch."

They stopped waiting for Hannah and went into some stores, looking at clothes that were way too short but apparently that was the style they were going for, apart from Chloe.

"I don't think Beca seems that bad."

"Let me tell you this now before your added to her list of people she has banged. You don't want to get into all her business. I haven't known you for that long but I can guarantee you are way too nice to get mixed up in all that. She sleeps with every girl who gives her attention and even though she has hurt a lot of people, she is the most popular girl in school. Now I really do not want to talk about her anymore and I still don't have an outfit so lets go."

Chloe reluctantly followed Aubrey around, both of them picking up a few dresses to try on.

...

Beca was leaving Hannah's house when she got a call from Stacey.

"What do you want?"

"I want to go shopping and you are coming with me. You have had your fun this evening and now I need to have mine."

"I don't understand how sex and shopping are the same type of fun." 

"Beca Mitchell, get your ass to my place and come shopping with me now."

"Can I at least shower first?"

"You've not even showered?! Change of plan, go home, get showered and I will pick you up. I'll be there in thirty minutes."

The call ended before Beca had a chance to argue. There was no getting out of this for Beca. She went home, showered and waited for Stacey to arrive. It wasn't long before the tall brunette showed up and they drove to the mall. 

After an hour of Beca being dragged around by Stacey, they were stood in line, waiting so that Stacey could buy her dress and then they could both leave. A few spaces in front of them, stood  Chloe and Aubrey who were also stood in line waiting to buy their outfits. The blonde and redhead both went to the counter to pay and as they were leaving knocked into Beca and Stacey causing Stacey to drop her dress.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, let me pick that up." Chloe bent down to pick it up, only to look up and see who she bumped into. "Oh, hi."

"Hey Beale. Posen." Beca's tone completely changed when she realised who Chloe was there with. After a very awkward few seconds and Aubrey and Beca trying to kill each other with looks, both groups moved out of the way and went back to their own business.

"I swear I can't go anywhere without having to face her." Aubrey rolled her eyes and then went back out to the parking lot where she drove them both to her own house, after quickly telling the other cheerleaders that they had left.