6 - The Party

It was around 6 PM when Beca actually decided to get ready. Stacie was with Emily in her room while they were both doing their hair and make up when Beca walked in holding two shirts. One shirt was black and the other was navy. Beca was wearing black jeans too.

"Alright you guys know fashion stuff, which shirt is better?"

"It depends what look your going for." Stacey said.

"Well what about a 'I am aiming to get laid by the end of the night' look?" Beca said, forgetting Emily was in there room. Emily turned around and raised her eyebrows at Beca, in confusion"I mean, looking to have an intense make out session. Yep. That is what I meant." Beca tried to convince the younger girl and it worked since Emily turned around, continuing doing her makeup and hair.

"If that is what you are aiming for, go for black. Please tell me you are not wearing sneakers."

"I'm wearing my Jordan's. You said that these shoes would pass as party shoes. What else do you want me to wear? Heels? I don't think so Conrad. I'm gonna go get changed. We will set off in around thirty minutes so please be ready."

"I thought you were driving?!"

"I'm drinking. Emily can't drive and your drinking so we are walking."

Beca left the room, leaving the other girls to finish getting ready. She put on her shirt and straightened her hair and went downstairs to wait for the others. Her mom was at work and she wasn't going to be back until late, so it was just the three girls in her house.

"Guys we are gonna be late if you don't hurry your asses up." Beca shouted up the stairs. The two girls came downstairs all dressed up. Emily was wearing a green dress and Stacey wore a red shorter dress. "Alrighty, lets go."

The girls got to the party and Jesse and Fat Amy were already there. "I'm gonna go sit with the guys, I'll be back later." Beca went and sat in the kitchen with the rest of the soccer team. She got herself a beer and watched the guys play beer pong, trying to impress some girls who were totally uninterested. Someone came up behind Beca, putting her hands around her waist and leaning in close to Beca's ear.

...

Aubrey and Chloe both shared a ride over to the party and had arrived a little later than everyone else. Chloe was wearing a black dress which had a chest with small square gaps (A/N: I have no idea how to describe it but I know what I mean so just feel free to use your imagination). Aubrey was wearing a blue dress with spaghetti straps.

They walked in and walked over to where most of the cheerleaders were sat. "Where can I get a drink?" Chloe asked Aubrey.

"There usually in the kitchen."

Chloe made her way to the kitchen to see Beca sat on a barstool with some blonde in her lap. The blonde's arms were around Beca and Beca had her hand around her waist. Chloe couldn't help feel a little jealous since her and the soccer captain had gotten closer recently. She quickly got herself and drink and made her way back to where Aubrey was sitting.

Many drinks later, everyone was in the living room dancing. Aubrey and Chloe were dancing with the cheerleaders and Beca was dancing not so innocently with Sophie. Meanwhile, Stacie, Jesse and Fat Amy were making bets on how long Beca would stay at the party before leaving with Sophie or just making her way to the bathroom. Everyone got way too excited when the song Ignition by R Kelly came on so everyone who wasn't dancing was definitely dancing with people by this point. Beca pushed her way through the crowd trying to find Stacie but knocked into Chloe instead.

"I didn't think you showed Beale. I haven't seen you around."

"Well I saw you." Chloe said under her breath. "I've been with Aubrey."