8 - What Happened?

It was the next day and everyone was in their classes. Beca and Jesse in music rehearsing, Fat Amy in home economics, Aubrey in history and Chloe and Stacie in health. The two were sat next to each other, working together on the worksheet and Chloe was thinking of ways to bring up Saturday night. 

"Do you remember what happened Saturday night?"

"I remember most of it. I don't know how I got to my house but I remember everything that happened at the party. Why?"

"Did something happen between Beca and I?" Stacie sat, shifting in her chair awkwardly. "Stacie you can tell me you know."

"It isn't my business to tell. Beca is my best friend and if she didn't tell you, there was probably a reason." The bell rang and Stacie got her things together before walking to Beca's locker. Chloe got her things and went to her own locker before walking to cheer practice. 

Beca was getting her things for soccer practice when Stacie pulled her away from the rest of the friendship group.

"Chloe is asking questions about the party and I don't know what to tell her. You had a really cute dance but your still refusing to tell her about it."

"If I tell her about the dance, it's like telling her I have feelings about her!" Beca said in a shouting whisper.

"You have feelings for her?!" Stacie said, quite loudly, which drew them some attention.

"I don't know but if you don't get your shit together and shut up, I am going to beat you over the head with my cleats. Now I have to go to practice."

"We will talk about this later Beca Mitchell." Stacie shouted as Beca walked away, holding her middle finger up. She walked to the locker room where she got ready but this time she wasn't alone. The cheerleaders were also in there getting into their uniforms. Usually they are there at different times but Beca was earlier than usual so they were there together. 

"Beca, I thought we agreed you wouldn't be here while my girls were getting changed."

"Chill out Posen. I'm going to get ready and I will be out of your way. Unless I am too distracting for you." Beca said with a smirk. 

"Don't flatter yourself. Just get ready and leave." Aubrey walked away to where she had changed and was muttering away to herself about how much she hated Beca or something like that. Most of the other girls were watching Beca out of the corner of their eye, including a certain redhead. Chloe was getting changed and could say Beca getting changed opposite her. She saw glimpses of the brunette's toned stomach before Beca put her shirt on. Chloe wasn't the only one watching so when Beca turned around and saw that most of the girls were staring at her, she just smirked, grabbed her gym bag and headed to the school gym. 

The new soccer training schedule meant that they had to spend at least two hours a week in the gym. Everyone spent some time lifting and using the treadmills. The freshmen were trying to show off their muscles to Beca, not knowing she wasn't interested in guys. Beca usually played along with it, getting a laugh out of her fellow seniors. She was in her typically playful mood so she walked up to one of the freshmen and watched him as he was lifting weights. 

"How much are you lifting?" Beca sat on the floor, acting like the typical crushing girl by batting her eyelids and being all giggly. Two other seniors, Jason and Tom, were watching from the other side of the room, trying to contain their laughter.

"I-I'm just starting off light." Not telling Beca the exact amount, not wanting to embarrass himself seen as though he was already struggling.

"That's quite impressive, mind if I give it a go?" Beca stood back up, looking back to Jason and Tom, who had failed had keeping their laughter in.