18 - Halloween

Two weeks had passed and they had been pretty drama free. Jesse had managed to not let anything slip, which was surprising to Beca to say the least. 

Chloe and Beca had been on more dates, with a total of seven dates so far. They were practically a couple already. Chloe had stayed at Beca's house after many more movie nights, Beca would take Chloe home from school, even wait around for her after school if Chloe had cheer practice, Chloe would watch Beca at her soccer games and trainings. Beca was even due to meet Chloe's family, but she kept procrastinating setting a date to go round for dinner, despite Mrs Beale's countless invitations. 

She claims she will do it... eventually. 

But back to now. 

It was the night of the Halloween party that had been the talk of the past two weeks. Jesse had somehow persuaded Beca to get into costume, bribing her with no movie nights and rides to school for a week.

She stood in front of her mirror, checking her costume and attempting to zip the back up herself. She eventually did it, grabbed her mask and put it on, heading downstairs. 

As she walked down the stairs, Jesse began singing the Spiderman theme, making Beca roll her eyes as pulled her mask off. 

"I feel stupid."

"You look awesome. Now stop complaining and make sure you have the drinks ready by the time I am back downstairs."

Jesse went upstairs to put his costume on as Beca made her way to the kitchen. Emily was already there, sat at one of the stools at the kitchen island. She wore a blue and white dress, a white shirt underneath and sparkly red shoes. Emily squealed with excitement when she saw Beca walk through the door.

"One night a year. That's all you get this for. Also, did my mom tell you where she put my drinks?"

"Oh yeah, they are in the refrigerator."

Beca grabbed the beers and the cooler that was in the freezer, casually talking to Emily when they could both hear Bohemian Rhapsody playing and footsteps coming down the stairs. Both girls chucked and awaited for Jesse to appear in the doorway. 

"Come on Jesse, show us what you got."

In came Jesse, white tank top, light blue jeans, a fake moustache and an insane amount of hair gel. He strutted in, holding his microphone stand, enjoying himself way too much, even attempting - and failing by the way - at a British accent.

Everyone grabbed their things (including props because Emily and Jesse went very extra on their costumes) and headed towards Bumper's house, which wasn't too far away. The only reason they walked being that Jesse and Beca couldn't decide who should become the designated driver for the night and Emily didn't have her license yet. 

They arrived at the party, music easily heard from the outside seen as though the party had already started. They made their way into the house and Amy wasn't lying, it was huge. I mean I guess if you have rich parents, your house is going to be pretty big. People were spread out all over the house. From the home bar that sat in one of the corners and the mini stage that was set up in an opposite corner. 

Beca pulled on her mask and made her way over to the kitchen to add her beers to the growing collection of drinks. Jesse pushed his way through crowds to find his teammates and Emily searched to find Stacie and Fat Amy, who were probably close to the beer pong table, Stacie flirting with the guys who were playing and Fat Amy challenging them all to a game. 

Chloe and Aubrey arrived not long after and as soon as they did, Chloe went to find Beca which was pretty difficult considering she didn't know her costume and Beca was wearing a mask. Luckily, Beca was able to find Chloe since her costume made it much easier to tell it was Chloe.