Thirty-three

Casey

I let out a breath as I set the blankets down on the grass. I smile to myself, feeling Kathryn's eyes on me. However, when I turn to catch her in the act I don't find her. I frown to myself and head inside the house in confusion. I find Kathryn in my room, glancing at pictures of me. I swallow the lump in my throat, feeling sort of freaked out. 

The woman turns, her eyes landing on me. I don't say anything which forces her to speak up first. "What's wrong?" she questions. I bite my cheek before answering, "N-nothing. I'm almost done outside."

Kathryn eyes me for a few seconds later before nodding her head. I turn on my heel and head back out to the backyard in confusion. Was he here? I let out a shaky breath as I stop next to the blanket on the ground. I glance towards the fence, keeping an eye out for any visible holes. 

"What are you doing?" I hear and jump. Once I calm down I spot a confused Kathryn Howard standing in the doorway. "Nothing. I thought I heard a dog" I lie. I didn't want to scare her if he was here. I didn't want his presence to ruin our weekend together. The woman furrows her brows before smiling at me. 

I smile in response. "So, would you like wine or something much stronger?" I question approaching the beauty. Her brown eyes take me in carefully before trailing down to my lips. "Wine is fine" she answers with a toothy grin. I lick my lips and make my way around her and back into the house.

I quickly grab two wine glasses and the first wine bottle that comes into view, along with a corkscrew. I make my way back outside finding Kathryn staring up at the sky. "See stars already?" I question glancing up. She shakes her head, "No, the sunset just looks really beautiful."

I set the wine glasses down, "Not as beautiful as you" I mutter before taking my seat. Kathryn glances at me with a small smile. I use the corkscrew to open the wine bottle before pouring the red liquid into the glasses. 

"Come. Sit" I pat the spot next to me with a small that matches her own. She does as told, sitting next to me. I hand her a glass. "You know, I shouldn't be letting you drink" she spits with a wink. 

"Wine is in the bible so it's okay" I defend with a chuckle. We tap our glasses together and take a sip. 

I cringe at the bitter taste as the liquid flows past my taste buds and down my throat. My eyes go wide in disgust. I set the glass down and glance at the brunette to see she was halfway done with her glass. "You're gross" I joke as I set my glass down on one of the square concrete tiles. 

"Your taste just hasn't matured when it comes to wine. Give it a few years and this will be one of your favorites." 

"I doubt it," I deny and lay back onto the duvet. Kathryn glances at me with hooded eyes before downing the rest of her wine. She sets it down and lays down next to me. The winter breeze feels amazing but not cold enough to make me regret this decision. 

The sky goes from a purple and pink setting to a dark blue one. The moon is more dominant in the sky than it was minutes ago. Silence sets in between the two of us as we watch the stars become more visible to the eye. 

The mood I had anticipated sets in when I feel Kathryn's pinky grab onto my pointer finger. I smile at the familiar spark that runs through my body from her touch. "If you could, what planet would you visit?" Kathryn questions.

Good question. "Easy, the earth that Batman lives on. What about you?"

The woman beside me doesn't speak for a few seconds before her soft voice is heard. "Anywhere as long as I have you." My heartbeat increases as butterflies swarm in the pit of my stomach. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks from her comment. I didn't have time to retort as Kathryn climbed on top of me and her lips were against mine.

My mind fogs up with different emotions as I try regulating my heart. My hands instinctively clutch onto her waist, pulling her closer. Chest to chest, stomach to stomach, pure bliss is what I felt with Kathryn on top of me.

Our tongues loop together and dance in euphoria. She pulls back in order to catch her breath with a string of saliva following her. I smile up at the woman, "What was that about?" I question.

Her dark and hooded eyes never leave my lips as she answers. "I've been wanting to kiss you since we were at school. Casey, why are you so amazing?" she questions.

I chuckle, "I haven't done anything but exist, love."

The woman rolls her eyes and leans back into me, this time her lips landing against my neck. I moan into the air, feeling as though she were taking the oxygen from my lungs. She was the epitome of breathtaking. She spreads my legs, resting herself in between them. I smile as I flip us. 

The brunette swallows. She brings my head down to whisper in my ear. "Casey, I need you so bad" she moans before licking my ear lobe. My heart stops from her small confession. I pull away with wide eyes. Was she tipsy already? She only had one glass.

I chuckle and glance over to the wine, "Are you sober?" I question. 

"Why wouldn't I be sober?" she replies. My eyes meet hers. I swallow the lump in my throat and lean into her. I eye her a bit longer to make sure she was fine with her request. Once getting my answer, I place my lips on hers. My hands move quickly, lifting her shirt from her body and discarding it. 

I move my lips away from hers, planting them on her jaw then to her neck. I suck on the exposed skin harshly, wanting to mark her. A moan escapes her lips furthering my arousal. 

I leave love bites all over her neck before moving down to her breasts. My mouth falls open as I take in the sight beneath me. I'd seen Kathryn shirtless before, but the mood tonight was different. I was completely infatuated with the sight. 

Before I can continue my onslaught the sound of the patio door opens. "Wow, outside?" my sister's voice hits my eardrums harshly. I freeze above the woman in shock. What was she doing here? Kathryn's hands move quickly, in search of her shirt. Once she gets it, she quickly dresses. 

I remove myself from my girlfriend and glance towards my sister. My eyes widen at the sight of not only my best friend but my other two friends and Diana. This is embarrassing. I clear my throat and glance over to Kathryn whose face was completely red from embarrassment. I couldn't blame her.

"Whoa, unexpected" Jasmine spits. I groan and throw my head back. This was not how I wanted to spend my weekend. "Why are you guys here?" I question in annoyance.

Cassandra smiles, "Uh, dad said that we could come here and relax with you."

Curse him. I let out a breath. This was extremely awkward. Not only were we caught outside, but all three of my friends were students, which worsened the situation. "Well, we'll give you two some privacy. But if you're going to be... doing extra at least take it to the bedroom where the whole neighborhood won't be able to hear you."

I flick my sister off. The group heads back into the house leaving Kathryn and I to ourselves once again. "Uh, are you okay?" I question the silent brunette beside me. She chuckles before it leads to a wholehearted laugh. I find myself joining in.