Thirty-eight

Casey

I open my eyes, feeling restless. Though Kathryn was sleeping soundlessly beside me, I found it very impossible to sleep. I glance over to the brunette, admiring how no matter what state she was in, she would always remain so beautiful. I shake my head and press my lips against her cheek before slipping out of bed.

I grab my sports bra and boy shorts and pull them on before exiting the room. I make my way to the kitchen. I jump slightly as I spot a dark figure on the couch. I quickly take notice that it was Duke. I roll my eyes at the blonde boy and continue my journey to the kitchen. I was hungry and thirsty.

Once inside the kitchen, I open the fridge, smiling at food staring back at me. My stomach growls and I nod my head as I pull out yogurt and grapes. I didn't want to eat anything too big, otherwise, I'd lose my figure. 

I search for a spoon when the floorboards creak behind me. I turn slowly, spotting the amazing sight of Kathryn in my button-down shirt. I raise a brow as my eyes creep all over her toned legs. "Did I wake you?" I question as she stops beside me. 

She shakes her head, "Not per se. I didn't feel you in bed" her groggy voice hits my eardrums. I smile and kiss her forehead before offering her some grapes. She gladly takes some and begins chewing on the juicy fruit. 

"I'm sorry your date got ruined. Guess I got a little carried away" I admit as I find a spoon. I open the yogurt container and close the fridge with my foot. Kathryn shrugs her shoulders, "I'm kind of happy I didn't have to go. Alexander isn't a bad person but I'm not comfortable being around someone who's interested in dating me."

I nod my head. I guess Mr. Rossen ruined that for her since he was so obsessive with her. I shake my head as I get a spoonful of yogurt and shove it into my mouth. I moan silently as I swallow the sweet snack. My stomach growls in satisfaction. I glance at my girlfriend, noticing her staring off into the distance as she ate grapes.

I dip my finger into the yogurt container and place it onto her cheek. She flinches from the coldness. "Really Case?" she questions with a smile. I nod my head as I lean into her and remove the yogurt with my tongue. 

Kathryn's eyes follow the movement of my tongue, her eyes clouded with lust. I bring my hand to her ass and squeeze playfully. The brunette smiles as she flicks a grape in my direction. It hits my forehead and she lets out a laugh. "Do you think that's funny?" I question. She nods her head. 

I grab a spoonful of yogurt and flick it at her. The yogurt lands on her forehead causing me to let out a loud laugh. The gel begins sliding down her face and her eyes land on me. She grabs a napkin and wipes her forehead. I move away from her in slight fear. What was she going to do?

I watch her finger curl. Involuntarily my feet glide over to the position I was in before. I stand timidly beside the brunette as I wait for her attack. She grabs the yogurt from my hands and digs her finger in. I shiver from the coolness when she places the yogurt on my neck and collarbone. I raise my brows in confusion. 

She steps in front of me and brings her lips to my neck. She licks the yogurt off and sucks on my skin. She continues until there's no longer any yogurt left. She glances up at me, eyes hooded with a mischievous glint. My eyes land on her lips, noticing a small glob of yogurt. I lean into the woman, capturing her sweet lips.

- - - - -

I groan as I stretch my limbs. "So glad you decided to wake up, I was supposed to be home and now my family is blowing my phone up" Kathryn speaks. I search the room for the brunette, finding her in my closet. She only had on her underwear, her breasts exposed for my eyesight.