Fifty

No One

Casey had been pacing. She let the day slip her mind and now she was wondering what last-minute thing she could do for her and her girlfriend. She ran her slender brown fingers through her damp curls. She hadn't even realized it was Valentine's Day until Edwin texted her way too early in the morning, asking if she and Kathryn would like to go on a double date.

And when she asked him why he would go on a double date, he sprung the news on her. She hadn't bought flowers or chocolates or a stuffed animal. All that she had today was her skilled fingers and herself. But she knew sex wasn't a good valentine's day present. She knew she'd have to spoil her girlfriend.

Casey froze as she heard knocking on her door. She prayed silently that it wasn't her girlfriend. She had no idea what her excuse would be for the woman. The knocking continued and she made her way to the door. She inhaled deeply and held her breath before opening her door, finding her girlfriend in the same distraught she was in.

She let out a breath as she eyed the brunette. Though Kathryn was only dressed in a loose tank top and spandex shorts, it was obvious Kathryn had also forgotten today's date. The two smiled at each other and the brunette entered the apartment with a chuckle. "I feel less shitty now that I see you're in the same boat as me" Kathryn's smile widened. 

Casey nodded her head in agreement. "I always spend my Valentine's day alone, that I almost forgot I was in a new relationship. I'm so sorry" Kathryn pulled Casey into her with a sleepy smile. The brown-skinned girl frowned, "I seriously don't know what you ever saw in Thomas."

The woman shrugs her shoulders. "What did you do though? Just sit at home and stuff your face and wait for the next day to come?" Casey jokes pressing her lips against Kathryn's cheeks. The brunette laughed and shook her head. "No, I had my spa day." And just then Kathryn had an idea. She smiled at her girlfriend.

The curly-haired girl eyed her girlfriend in confusion before understanding what her look meant. She quickly shook her head and peeled the brunette's hands from her waist. "I don't do spas" Casey hissed. Kathryn removed her hands from Casey and brought them back to her waist, pulling her in. The brunette sat on the arm of her sofa and glanced up at her girlfriend. 

Eyes met, brown on brown. Casey arches a brow as she noticed her girlfriend's pouting lip. "C'mon it'll be fun" Kathryn reassured, intertwining her fingers behind her girlfriend's back. Casey was confused, what was fun about a spa day? "What does one even do on a spa day?" 

Kathryn smiled, "Come with me and I'll show you. If by the end of all of it, I will buy you anything you want."

Casey smiled and wedged herself in between her lover's legs. "I got what I want, right here." The cheesy comment causes Kathryn to smile at her partner. It was pure and sincere and made her heart pump with love. She loved knowing that she was the only woman who managed to enthrall her heart.

"I'll take you out to dinner then. Where ever you want." 

Lips pulled up into a smile and Casey nodded her head. "Fine. We can have a spa day. But this is only going to happen once. I don't feel comfortable with someone rubbing oils on my nude body."

Kathryn chuckled, "Yeah. And after today you're going to be asking me if we can go again. You're going to be so refreshed that you just won't mind." Casey shrugged her shoulders.

- - - - -

With wide eyes, Casey watched the women spread wax onto her legs. She eyed her girlfriend, "Why did I agree to this? This is going to hurt. God, Kathy, I'm going to kill you" she cried. She was terrified. She watched videos of people getting waxed for the very first time and she could feel the agony in their screams. And now she was going to experience it firsthand.