Seventy-nine

Casey

My life will never be the same

'Cause girl you came and changed

The way I walk

The way I talk

I cannot explain

These things I feel for you

But girl, you know it's true

Stay with me

With amusement, I watched as Kathryn danced around her living room, broom in her hand indicating she had been cleaning. She only wore a button-up shirt with several buttons undone and boyshorts that read 'YOLO' in rainbow coloring on her cute ass. I don't bother to make my presence known as she continues enjoying herself. She looks sexy.

Fulfill my dreams

And I'll be all you need

Feels so right

(Girl)

I've searched for the perfect love all my life

(All my life)

Feels like I

Why did I need to spend $100 plus to see a Michael Jackson impersonation concert when I could watch this one for free. Ryn attempted the moonwalk, sliding across the tile floor and nearly tripping over her own feet. I snort, but it was loud enough to grab her attention. I bit on my lip, completely distracted from my task as I watch the beauty.

She swung the broom one way, her body going in the opposite direction before she grabbed her crotch and hee-hee'd her way into my heart. I couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter, oh I wish people could see the things I did. Then they'd understand why I love her for more than just brain and beauty.

Finally, grabbing the sound of my laughter over her music, she turned wide-eyed. A blush creeping onto her cheeks, she was redder than a tomato at this point. I lean against the wall, suggesting she continued entertaining me. "By all means, baby, continue" I tease. 

She pouts, having been caught dancing her heart out. I copy her movements, grabbing my crotch and moving forward. "Owww" I yelled causing her to laugh. Warily, she continued dancing, slowly but surely making her way towards me. Pretty soon she was pulling me into the open space to dance with her, to which I couldn't deny.

Eventually, the song would go off, but another Michael Jackson song would play. One in particular that she loved, with a capital L-O-V-E. Thriller. Though we were nowhere near Halloween, Thriller was still as good of a song as ever. 

It's close to midnight

Something's evil lurking in the dark

Under the moonlight

You see a sight that almost stops your heart

You try to scream

But terror takes the sound before you make it

You start to freeze

As horror looks you right between the eyes

You're paralyzed

She began doing the dance. And I didn't know if I join her or die laughing at her. At this point, I really wished I filmed my whole life, that way I'd get this embarrassing yet cute moment. She is too beautiful. Smiling, I pull the woman into me, moving our hips in synch. Her body moved against mine.