✨5✨

"Okay okay... So, Choi Yeonjun hyung right here that goes by the name Daniel is the next heir of Blank Mafia which is you said a very strong organization that no one is suppose to know except the top mafias is the bodyguard of Soobin hyung because of a threat call?" Hueningkai summarized.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes all of them are correct." Mrs. Choi said while nodding her head.

"Then, Beomgyu is-"

"Beomgyu hyung Kang, H Y U N G!" Beomgyu cleared.

"I don't care. So as I was saying, Beomgyu is?" Taehyun turned to Mr. Choi, completely ignoring the glaring bear infront of him.

"My brother." Yeonjun nonchalantly replied. "No no no, like if you're the body guard hyung then...?" Taehyun said quirking his eyebrow and raising his hand as what gesture.

Mrs. Choi replied, "Oh well, he is just here." earning an oh from the black haired Taehyun.

Soobin, who was just silent during the hour of the conversation suddenly spoke up. "Why?"

They all looked at his direction and they saw him sulking, but his aura is very very dark.

In short, he was mad,

No.

Furious

"Honey I told you about-"

"YEAH YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND I SAID I DON'T WANT IT! YOU GUYS KNOW I AM VERY DEDICATED TO THIS MAFIA AND MY WHOLE LIFE I BREATH AND STAYED ALIVE FOR IT! I TOLD YOU I CAN PROTECT MY SELF FROM THAT THREAT AND I. DON'T. NEED. A. FUCKING. BODYGUARD!" the pink bunny growled angrily.

Mr. Choi sighed, "We know baby, it's just-"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! NO ONE WILL TALK TO ME UNLESS YOU BRING ME BACK TO THE MISSION TEAM." Soobin inhaled then closed his eyes, screaming even louder. "ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE HEARD THAT?! NOBODY WILL COME NEAR ME UNLESS EVERYTHING IS IN THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE! UNDERSTOOD? OR I'LL BE THE ONE TO END YOU!" he screamed then storming out of the living room to his own room, banging the door as it close.

"I'm sorry about him." Mr. Choi apologized.

"Is he always like that?" Beomgyu asked his parents "I mean, what's the big deal? Its fortunate  that he will be safe. Considering that it was a threat call. Shouldn't be ignored."

"Well, he wasn't used to be like that. He used to be a bubbly, sweet kid. It all changed when he decided to join the mafia." his father explained.

"Well, we don't know too. In just a snapped, he changed." Hueningkai informed.

"I'm so sorry for my son's behavior Daniel." Mrs. Choi said.

"He is one feisty rabbit. It'll probably be a tough job, but, I think I can handle him. Don't worry about anything." Yeonjun reassured the couple who just gave him a smile. "Is there any rules I need to follow?" he asked.

Mrs. Choi pulled out a paper from an envelope and began to read it loud.

"Okay, here are the rules. You stay with him 24/7 except when he is showering and changing. Be patient with him. Don't follow what he says because he'll do stupid on his own." she said, giving the said note to the male. "Well, that will be it. My husband and I are going to a business trip for the mafia so it will be a while to see you boys again. Please take care of our son Mr. Daniel. Ning, Taehyun, come on let's take you guys home." Mrs. Choi added.

"Okay!" Taehyun and Hueningkai both shouted while waving goodbye to their hyungs. "Will Soobinie hyung be okay?" Kai asked.

"He'll be okay Ning. Let's just give him sometime. Once again, thank you Yeonjun, Beomgyu." Mr. Choi said.