✨20✨

So there they are right now, Beomgyu and Taehyun sat on one of the benches at their school's yard, constantly chichating all by themselves. Soobin, was of course, having their second exam, and Kai was called by his father.

"What do you want as a present sugar?" Taehyun asked. Making the silver head laugh, "Why are you asking? I have no special event for this month." Beomgyu said.

Taehyun nodded, "Yeah but if there is something special that is about you today, what present would you want to receive?"

Beomgyu thought for a moment before answering, "Jewelries?" he said.

"Jewelries?"

"Yeah. Like necklaces, earrings.."

"Can you tell me why?"

Beomgyu scratched the back of his nape, "They uhm... M-Make me feel k-kinda pretty..." he shyly admitted making Taehyun hum in acknowledgement. "That's cute.."

Beomgyu looked at him as his cheeks started to turn redder than usual. "You think it's cute?"

The younger nodded, "Well, to be honest, you don't need those jewelries to be pretty. You're already pretty for me." he said bluntly receiving a smack from Beomgyu, "Shut up!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Come on you guys at least help me with this one!" Taehyun whined to his friends as they take their break.

Soobin, who was on the verge of breaking down because of his exams, plus, adding Taehyun to the problem, sighed, "Shut up and ask help from Kai I don't know those things!" he said with an annoyed tone.

"Why me?! Your the one who watch dramas all the time hyung! Especially romance!" Kai protested.

"What do you mean romance?! I watch action dramas because it's the only way I won't forget the stunts when I was still training!" Soobin defended.

"Training my ass hyung! Everytime we watch, you squeal at the main characters being all lovey dovey!"

Taehyun raised his voice, earning the attention from other students but didn't care. They should be thankful that Beomgyu was not with them at the moment for the reason he was called by their advisor for some problems on his transferee paper.

"GUYS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO WATCHES THE MOST DRAMAS I NEED CONFESSION IDEAS YOU PEACE OF SHITS!"

Soobin rubbed his forehead, "Why don't you just invite you're whole class to help you set something on the rooftop then act like something bad happen to you making Beomgyu purposely go there then do the confession?" he suggested after turning back to his study, which was unfortunately, math.

"Oh! That's actually not a bad idea!" Kai exclaimed.

Taehyun snapped his fingers, clapped his hands and pointed at Soobin proudly, "As expected of you hyung! I really love you!"

The peach haired scrunched his brows in disgust, "Eww! Gross! Save that for Beomgyu."

"Save what for me?"

All of them turned behind to see Beomgyu looking at them suspiciously, "What are you guys talking about me?" he added.

Soobin didn't respond as he directed his attention back to study while Taehyun was still finding words to say. Luckily, Hueningkai found an excuse by grabbing Taehyun's cookie pack and spoke, "Taehyun hyung want to eat this but Soobin hyung suggested to give them to you because you might not have eaten yet." Taehyun thank the havens, Hueningkai was good at lying.