✨34✨

The two boys are now currently behind a big wall where no other can witness them eavesdropping in an illegal transaction. Or what you call a perfect place to hide. They were listening to two old mid 40s men laughing and talking about stuff when after a long time, they heard what they came here for.

"Did you have all the things we asked for? I'll be dead if that's incomplete." a man with a seemingly white hair said. The other patted his shoulder and took off his glasses.

"Feeling cool aye?" Yeonjun whispered. Soobin smacked his arm and hushed him, turning their attention back as the other male replied. "Well of course Shinso, me and my minions are the best."

Best my ass. You mean best at being a trash. Soobin thought to himself. Rolling his eyes in the process.

Without a warning, the younger sneaked to their direction causing Yeonjun to look at him wide eyes, "Yah! Choi Soobin come back here!" he silently scolded at him who just looked back at him and winked. Unbelievable "Soobin, I'm telling you kid get your ass back here." he scolded again, but too late, the peach was showing in all his glory out there and Yeonjun noticed,

Did he started acting like a lost kid??

Yeonjun had no other choice but to stay hidden, not knowing what the other was up to. He just hope it wouldn't do some sort of idiocy.

The two conversing men noticed him and the man with white hair, which assumed to be Kim Shinso, their target, spoke up. "Oh? What do we have here?" he said as if he's talking to the boy who "seemed lost"

"Young man, what are you doing here?"

Soobin, who is great at acting according to Yeonjun as what he was seeing right now, looked at the man with doe eyes, like a baby. "Ahjussi, I just came from the bathroom but I kinda got lot lost on my way to the main venue. Can you hewp me pwease??" Soobin baby talked that left Yeonjun's mouth agape. "Is he fucking talking to an old man in a baby mode?! Wah! Really Choi Soobin you are something!" he exclaimed to his self. "By the way that's disgustingly cute." he added with a disgusted face. Suddenly, he felt something cold pointed at the back of his head. He slowly turned around and saw a male, with three others pointing a gun at him, "Who are you?" one asked.

Yeonjun sighed and raised his hand, "Okay, let's agree on one thing boys," his lips formed into a smirk, head down but looking up at his opponent, darkly, and coldly, sending shivers to the boys' spine.

"We'll do this quietly. Let me give you a peaceful death."

Back to the other side, the man laughed, probably amused of this boy's behavior together with the the other man. Shinso pointed, "Look at him, he's so cute isn't he?" the shipper nodded, "Agreed sir."

Shinso laughed rather maniacally, "Young man, what's your name?" he asked.

"Namhyeong, sir." Soobin said, smiling fakely but widely. He knows where this is going, he always experienced this when he used go out and sabotage some trash mafia's business. Some old man or even his age, but he handles them pretty well.

Just like what he is doing now.

"Well Namhyeong, what do you say we take shots. I'm sure your parents or guardian wouldn't mind right?"

This, is what pisses him off, Soobin play it safely. The hands slowly wrapping around his waist is simply uncomfortable that he wants to kick this old hag in the balls and bang his head. He acted innocent, tilting his head, "Shots? You mean drinks sir? I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to drink." he declined.

"Come on pretty boy, just a couple of sips. I'll tell you a little secret of mine, yeah?" Shinso convinced as he stepped closer to the boy, their bodies almost close, while the other man was just standing there leaning on the wall, smirking.