✨47: What Really Happened✨

Once they reached home, they all sat in the living room while Yeonjun looked at his surroundings warily which didn't go unnoticed by Mr. Choi. "If you're worrying about the "bombs" Yewoon told you to plant in the house, we already disarmed them, with a little help from Yeun of course." he said making the boy sigh in relief.

"So shall we discuss everything to clear things out?" Jihoon volunteered.

Everybody nodded as Yeonjun sat there quietly, just waiting for them explain while Soobin held his hand and Beomgyu cling on his left arm.

"Okay," Hyunsuk breathed in, "Let's get this over..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

During that night... (Chapter 40: Mashiho's part)

"Hyung, as much as I don't want to, I can't let Yedam and the others get killed! CAN'T I BE SELFISH?" he retorted.

Hyunsuk tried to calm him down, "Shiho, maybe we can find other-"

"WHAT?! WHAT WAY?! EVERY ROUTE LEADS TO DOOM! NOT EVERYTIME WE CAN PROTECT THOSE TWO! WE ALSO HAVE OUR OWN LOVED ONES YOU KNOW!" Mashiho angrily shouted as he picked up his bag with bombs and hand guns.

"I may sound heartless but this time, I think they should be the ones who will suffer. In case you forgot, our friends suffered from the same reason. And I'm not repeating that." he sternly declared as he followed the two behind.

Hyunsuk and Jihoon shared worried glances. "What do we do?"

"I can help you." they were all suddenly alerted, raising their guns at the source of the voice, seeing a lady with an ombre black to brown hair appeared. "Who-" "Easy boys, I'm not an enemy. You need help with Han Yewoon right?" she said.

Hyunsuk raised a brow, "Who are you, and how do we make sure we can trust you?" he asked.

The lady took out her phone and showed them a picture of Soobin, hugging the very same lady in front of them, "My name is Jessi, and I'm Soobin's auntie noona. The old boss of the Athena Mafia." she said.

Three boys looked at each other and nodded. Agreeing on putting their guns down. "You can help us? If so, you better explain things quick, we're not the only ones who are here." Jihoon said.

Jessi nodded and spoke, "Yes, I know. I work with Han Yeun, Yewoon's twin."

Of course they know who Han Yeun is. They always hear their boss arguing with someone and they were shocked to know that it was always Yeun.

The three boys slowly put down their guns and looked at each other until Mashiho spoke." Okay, but Ms. Jessi please hurry. Yusuf is with us. Just enjoying himself with the food."

Jessi became disgusted when she heard what that kid was doing, "Okay, I'll skip the Ms. Jessi part and talk to you about it when the time is right. As I was saying, I will help you. You guys will pretend to follow Yewoon. But in reality, you'll follow Yeun behind her back. I know that bitch bribed you into hurting your friends. And as of now, she is planning to kill Soobin, and Yeonjun, THIS NIGHT." she explained. Looking at the others who were listening intently. So she continued, "We will follow what your stupid boss said."

"But we were tasked to burn the house they're living. Soobin and Yeonjun aren't the only ones who are there." Jihoon said worriedly.

Jessi shooked her head, "Just do it. Once you burn it down, we'll be there. Don't worry." she said then sprinted off their sights when she sensed that someone was walking to them.