✨40✨

Soobin heard a loud bang coming from the outside of their house, causing him to jolt awake, only to see Beomgyu and Hueningkai having a sword fight using pans.

"Seriously?" he said in disbelief.

"Morning hyung... Sorry for the loud noise. Well," Taehyun presented the two boys with wide arms, "Here's your daily dose of idiocy."

"WE'RE NOT IDIOTS!" both of the fighting boys shouted, leading Taehyun to sigh. "Clearly." he said while rolling his eyes.

Yeonjun, who came back from getting some coals at the back of the house closed his eyes in frustration once he saw the current scenario. "I just left you guys for exactly three minutes and you already down to pan fight. I told you to work quietly while Soob- now bunny's awake, morning Bin... Sorry for the noise." he said.

Boy, when Soobin landed his eyes on the older he choked on his own saliva. I mean, why not? The older has a wet damped hair covering his face, wearing some sandals, but skip the fucking sandals, the bodyguard was wearing a white, TIGHT, tank top, and some square pants. His wrist was occupied with a watch. He tried to reply a good morning too, but, it seems like his tongue was stuck.

"HAH! I WIN HYUKA!! I'M GONNA DRINK THAT GRAPE JUICE! AND-Wow Binnie hyung, get a tissue." Beomgyu muttered as he walked pass the older.

Soobin blinked at him, "H-Huh?"

Beomgyu pointed at the corner of his lips with a disgusted face. "You're drooling." The comment made the peach haired touch the right part of his chin.

And he was damn right...

He IS drooling..

Gods, this is clearly not embarrassing.

"Please eat me ground." he murmured. "Hyungie, you're suppose to drool for food. Are you- wait a second..." although Soobin looked at him for a moment while Hueningkai gave him a tissue to wipe of that liquid, the silver haired, whipped his head to where Soobin was staring earlier. That's odd, we still haven't even started cooking.. Beomgyu thought. That's when until his eyes landed on his brother.. "Oh." he uttered, looking at his hyung with a mischievous smirk. "Hehehe, I see."

Soobin rolled his eyes, "What? Wipe off that face, you're always up to no good with that face."

The other just raised a brow teasingpy and called his brother who was being helped by Taehyun in fixing their grill. "Junnie hyungie!"

The said black haired shot his head up, and widened his eyes in question.

"You know, you might as well cook shirtless."

Hearing this made Taehyun laugh while the aforementioned let out a why. "Beomie comes up with the craziest ideas huh?" Taehyun told him. The bodyguard just shot a brow, "What? What do you mean?"

"Keyword hyung, Binnie hyung.." the younger teased. He pointed at the older who was just staring at him while Hueningkai continuously jumped on his back and Beomgyu shaking him. "What? What's with him?"

Taehyun opened his mouth in disbelief, "Hyung, are you sure you don't have any idea what I'm talking about? Or what WE'RE talking a about?"

"Uhhh, no?"

"Universe please give me patience this is my hyung and I don't wanna smack him with a pan." the younger said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You know what? Forget it. Let's just prepare food."

Confused, the older just complied. He turned to enter the house and saw Soobin was still there, except, Beomgyu and Hueningkai aren't with him, "Oh Bin! What are you still doing here? Did you took a shower already?" he asked.