✨7✨

Lunch time finally came as Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai wait for Yeonjun who was still buying his food. As soon as he went to their table, he noticed that one in the group missing. "Hey, where's the other Choi?" he asked.

"He wench cho da dansh stchudio." Kai said with his mouth full off food.

Beomgyu gave him a disgusted look, "Ew Kai manners." but the blonde just gave him a glare.

"Beom, wanna eat mine? I gotta go to Soobin." Yeonjun asked his brother.

The silver haired looked at him worriedly, "You sure hyung? You haven't eaten anything since this morning."

His brother nodded, "I'll be fine. Taehyun, watch this kids for me."

"M'Kay." Taehyun responded, sneakily getting a fries from Beomgyu and Hueningkai's trays.

"Eyy, hyung.. We're not kids.." Beomgyu whined but Yeonjun started walking away to the dance studio. "Jeez, he's really into that bodyguard job huh." the youngest said, looking at the disappearing back figure of the oldest.

"Oh believe me, he didn't take care of anyone besides me. But he he flops, not only Soobin hyung's parents will kick his ass, but so our 7 parents."

Both Taehyun and Hueningkai choked on their drinks and stated at the boy wide eyed. "SEVEN PARENTS?!" They both shouted. All of the people in the cafeteria looked at them but Hueningkai being Hueningkai, he said, "What? Haven't seen people shouting, eat your damn lunches before I get them all for free!" he shouted at them. "Mind your damn businesses!" Taehyun also added. Beomgyu smacked both of the back of their heads. "Calm down you bitches. Your both shouted so loud and it's normal for them to look at us. And yes we have 7 parents, 6 in pairs, one single. And you must be forgetting we're adopted."

Taehyun asked in a whisper that only the two others can hear. "Your mafia... Uhm.... What's it called again? Blank Mafia. You consist off?"

"Let's see... Eight people."

"Eight? Why only eight?"

"Well our seven parents then Yeonjun hyung."

"What about you? Aren't you part of it?" Hueningkai curiously asked. Beomgyu just shrugged in response, "Nah, I think its cool but thats mafias are not my thing. They're serious people. I prefer just helping them planning then jumping from building to building." "Oh really? You should come with us when we hung out!" Hueningkai suggested with sparkling eyes. The silver haired raised a brow "Hm? Where?"

Taehyun answered, "Well, whenever we got a chance, we go to shooting ranges or parkour places. It'll be fun I guess."

Beomgyu smiled, "Well, what do you know? Let's hung out after school."

"Today?"

"Yep."

Taehyun shrugged, "Well works for me."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yeonjun managed to find the dance studio in the school by asking a lot of students, who always answered him because they can't ignore his soft toned voice and handsomeness.

He noticed that the door was slightly adjar so he decided to peeked through it. Seeing the familiar peached haired boy moving cutely. He decided to open the door widely and stood at the door frame with his arms crossed looking at Soobin who didn't seem to notice him or feel his presence.

"He's so dense, no wonder why he needs a bodyguard." he muttered quietly to himself. He kept on staring at the younger who was surprisingly smiling and dancing cutely with his back faced from the other. Song blasting through the empty space.