✨31✨

"The fuck are you doing here, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked in a bored yet cold tone.

The said boy looked down, tears falling on his eyes because of the cold treatment he was never used to. "H-Hyung, I-I'm -" "Look, if you want someone to watch over you. Get some guards there, maybe they can help. It's my day off and I have no business with you and I thought I'm a stupid peice of shit of a bodyguard-" he said rudely and started to walk away but the peach haired grabbed his wrist with both hands.

"YOU'RE NOT!" Soobin interrupted. Crying out loudly.

The older rolled his eyes at him and looked at the hands, restricting his movements then back to the boy, "Let me go. I wanna go home." he demanded.

"No!" the other shouted.

"Don't be a brat will you? Let me go because I have no business with you." Yeonjun aggressively said.

Soobin shooked his head abruptly, "No I don't want to!"

Yeonjun sighed, "Look, if you're the one who set us up I have no ti-"

Soobin interrupted him with a bow, "I'm sorry Yeonjun hyung. Please forgive me." he said. He then looked up and stood up straight just to see the older frozen into place. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean everything I said to you. What do you want hyung for you to forgive me? I have to kneel? Okay I'll kneel." as he started to get on his knees. Yeonjun, out of panick, ran to him and held his arms, "What are you doing? Are you crazy? Did I ask you that?" he said. Practically scolding the the bunny infront of him.

The other started to cry out loud like a kid. Wiping his own tears. "I'm sorry hyung! I didn't mean what I said... Please I'm sorry!" he said repeatedly.

Yeonjun's eyes soften and his heart ached looking at the crying boy in his hold. Slightly biting his lower lip. "Why did you said those to me?" he asked in a low and hushed voice.

"Because w-when you got stabbed, B-Beomie was comforting me all t-the time. B-But his hands w-were shaking. T-Then he was stopping h-himself from crying. I w-was so angry at myself back then so thought if I-I could tell you something mean... Maybe it will n-not put you into danger a-anymore." he then looked at the male then he continued, "I know I spat so m-many mean things to y-you and I understand if you'll not forgive me b-but I'm really sorry.." he ended.

Yeonjun sighed and started started to wipe off the unending flow of tears of the other. "Are you done? Can I speak now?" he asked and seeing the younger nodded. He took it as a sign to speak up. "To be honest, I was really hurt when you called me useless, peice of shit and when you told me you hate me and get lost."

The other felt even more guilty, looking down at his shoes only to be looked up by the other. He diverted his gaze somewhere else and muttered,", "Those are not true.. You're not useless. It's actually the opposite. You're not a peice of shit and I don't hate you-"

"It's my turn to speak." Yeonjun simply interrupted. He held the younger's hand, "Soobin, I don't mind being put into danger. I'm you're bodyguard and bodyguards are suppose to do that. I wanna be someone who can protect you but I also wanna be someone you can trust wholeheartedly. You're not a burden to me. I may say these things on repeat but I will not stop until a day that will come and you'll see yourself the way I see you. Even just a little bit." he said. Looking at the boy with soft eyes and the peach haired swore he could melt at those gaze.

Yeonjun smiled and patted his head, "I didn't hit you with the vase in any way, right?" he asked, wiping his tears away.

The other shooked his head and smiled, "No.. I deserve it though. How's your wound?" he asked. Tracing the parts he remembered where the older got stabbed by his fingers.