✨29✨

A woman with long black to brown ombre hair appeared wearing a tiger patterned dress with pink furry scarf and black heels that matched her glove. She flinched as soon as she saw Soobin running to her. "AUNTIE NOONA!" he jumped to her and embraced the lady who almost stumbled back. "Holy crap Soobaby, I'm not getting young!" she said with a smile.

"I thought you're gonna come back from America next month?" Soobin asked.

"Well, auntie contact us for some reason." a girl, with short and silky hair, also with a bunny smile, wearing a suite, except for the neck tie, popped out behind her.

"Yeah, and Jessi noona wants to come home as soon as possible." a male, looked almost like the twin of Soobin's, who was wearing a jersey jacket, some black jeans, and simple white shirt matching his shoes, added.

"ARIN NOONA! MINHYUKIE HYUNG!" the male said and hugged the two.

Jessi let her glasses down, eyeing Beomgyu who was standing awkwardly watching them interact with each other. "Soobaby, who is this?"

Soobin went up to Beomgyu and introduced him to the fam, "This is Choi Beomgyu, he is also my friend. And Beomie, this is aunt Jessi, my coolest and sassiest auntie." he gestured at them consecutively. "This is my cousin from my mom's side, Choi Ye Won-"

"Call me Arin!" the female interrupted in a cheerful tone. Earning a glare from the male but didn't care at all.

"Okay, anyways, and this is my cousin from my father's side, Lee Minhyukie hyung."

Minhyuk waved his hand, "Hi! Nice to meet you!"

Beomgyu bowed timidly at the three, "H-Hello." he stuttered, overwhelmed by the sudden attention. "Sooo, uhm, are you like, sons and daughters?" he asked. Receiving a laugh from Jessi. "Oh I wish, but I'm a single bad bitch and these are just my nephews and nieces. I'm their coolest auntie. But call me noona okay Beombear?"

"B-Beombear?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Oh don't worry. She has a nickname for all of Soobin's friends."

"He's actually Taehyun's boyfriend." Soobin said that made the younger instantly flush and smack his arm. "YAH!" "What?! Slap me if I'm lying."

Minhyuk let out a clock sound and pointed at Beomgyu teasingly, "See Arin, I told you he's someone to Taehyun if he was Soobin's friend." he said, lending out a palm and Arin pouted, handing him 10 dollars. "Tch, you just got lucky you rascal." she said and huffed away.

"Soo- oh Unnie, you're here. I didn't thought you're gonna here sooner than expected." Mrs. Choi who came out of their office room said. Hugging her sister as a welcome.

Jessi just smirked and leaned in to whisper, "You called me and told me Soobin was sad as hell but he seems jolly to me."

Mrs. Choi sighed, "No he's not." she pulled away and called her husband who gave Jessi a peck "Anyways, we have a mafia business to attend to. Please don't burn the kitchen or do weird stuff that can burn the entire house." she warned and Jessi just laughed and nodded. Giving her a thumbs up, "Will do younger sister, now flee." she pushed Soobin's mother and father to the door and waved goodbye. Turning back to the kids behind her, "Soooo, who wants some burgers, pizzas and fries?"

"ME!"

"ME TWO!"

"I want some."

"You guys can have all the food. I'm not hungry." Soobin said earning a concerning look from his aunt. "I can order bread and other pastries if you want-" "No auntie noona.. I'm fine.. I-I just need some rest." he said then went straight up to the stairs.