✨6✨

Soobin stirred in his sleep as he heard a soft knock on his door. It was currently just the second day of the week and boy he felt tired. He just wanna lay down, scroll on his phone, eat, sleep, then repeat.

"Sir Choi, wake up, Yeonjun and Beomgyu are waiting for you outside already." the maid said.

Soobin sat up and stretched before ruffling his already messy pink hair. With eyes half opened, he asked, "They didn't eat breakfast?".

"No sir, we made one but Mr. Daniel suggested that he will just buy something."

The male blinked, he always eat breakfast in his house and never thought of eating one. Speaking that he rarely buy food from outside because he likes his mother, father and chef's cook more.

"Tell them I'll be ready in 10 to 20 minutes." after he heard a soft hum from the maid. He quickly a shower and put on his uniform properly and his black leather shoes. He faced the mirror and fixed his pink hair, putting the straight pink locks away from his eyes as he wore circle anti-radiation glasses to complete the looked. He hummed in satisfaction and took a look at himself in the mirror for the last time then setting out of his bedroom. Almost forgetting his lip balm.

Meanwhile at the car, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were there standing outside a luxurious black car with Soobin's chauffer, waiting for the pink haired boy to show up.

"Where is that guy? My feet hurts." Beomgyu whined.

"I told you to go wait inside the car but you insisted to stay. Not my fault you're a rock brain." the older shrugged.

Beomgyu waddled his head and shouted, "But I am hungryyy! Why didn't we eat the breakfast they gave us???"

Yeonjun looked at him, clearly done with his younger brother's attitude, "Do you think you'll eat the seafood they've prepared you picky near eater? Jeez, talk about how golden spooned you are with Jin hyung's cooking back at home."

The younger scoffed, "I can try it!" he protested.

"Oh yeah? I remembered one time Jin hyung cooked seafood you almost throw up in the entire house and the rest of us had to clean it teddy bear."

Beomgyu gasped, "THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO OLD HAG!"

"Old hag??" Yeonjun turned to him with a want-me-to-kill-you face. And this made the poor Beomgyu gulped, "Watch your words Gyu, I'm like 2 years older than you."

"FINE FINE! I just wanna go to school!"

Yeonjun smirked, "Ohhh are you perhaps, wanting to see someone?" he put a finger under his chin. "Is it, perhaps, a guy with a black hair, a little bit shorter and younger than you that looks like a tiger plus a squirrel?" he teased.

Knowing who the other was talking about, Beomgyu squeaked, red color invading his face on the skin while abruptly shaking his head. "No! Who told you I wanna see Taehyun?" he denied but it made Yeonjun's smile even wider. "I didn't mentioned a name tho, hmm?"

"Aish hyunggggg." the younger whined, holding his hyung's arm while shaking it making the ilder laugh, "You know, I don't mind anything you do as long as your happy." he assured him.

"Stop it hyung!"

"Nah, still believing my little brother is in love.."

"AM NOT!"

The two were playfully bickering that they did not noticed Soobin already standing up in front of them looking at them with a disgusted look at his face. "Are you two done with your candy moment or not so I can smack your heads?" he said. The Chois stopped and looked at him. "Oh! Soobin hyung! You're here thank goodness! Come on we are going to eat!" Beomgyu said opening the door beside the drivers seat. "Come on hyungs I'm hungry!" he added plopping down to his seat before closing the door.