✨39✨

Beomgyu tiredly open his eyes an lazily sat up, stretching his arms and legs as he made a loud screech.

"Oh, morning baby." Taehyun, who was fixing his hair uttered.

Beomgyu smiled, "Morning..." he replied.

"You better look at your dear brother outside." the other said. The silver haired furrowed his brows at his statement. So he did what he was told and walked over to the living room, huddled inside his blanket. Beomgyu saw Kai in the middle of the small hallwway, mouth agape with his phone rolling a video. The silver haired travelled his eyes to see his very own precious hyung, and his friend Soobin hyung, being sweeter then a candy containing 30% of sugar. Placing kisses on each others faces, back hugging the other as Soobin prepares for breakfast, giggling, just basically flirting at, Wait what time is it? With that thought, Beomgyu looked at the clock hanging on the living room.

They're doing that 9 am...

"Ehem! Good morning lovesick hyungs!" he interrupted and Kai immediately stopped recording and hid his phone.

The two olders flinched and looked at their direction, "O-Oh... Hi Beoms.." Yeonjun awkwardly greeted. Soobin tried taking off the older's arms around his waist but failed. Smiling fakely at them, "H-Hi."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After that breakfast, all the boys went out to take a tour on the place they were at. Realizing they were on a small traditional Korean village with lots of trees. There are many foreigners visiting the place. All the restaurants and stores are very modern but the style fits the place's old era. Not to far from their place, they saw the what we call the palace. The place was a museum with guards outside and most of the events of the place were performed there.

Not only that. They also discovered that there was a large garden filled with flowers behind it that had different varieties. And they could have picnics over there.

"So? What are you gonna do now?" Hueningkai asked them.

Beomgyu went up to the large bulletin board where the village has its announcements, "It says here that there will be a lantern event tomorrow evening! How about we go to stores and buy hanbok from here!"

Taehyun nodded, "Well that's not a bad idea." he said.

"Okay, let's go then?" Yeonjun suggested, not letting go of Soobin's hand that was probably sweating by now. "Uh.. Junnie..." Soobin called out receiving a hum. "Hyung, my hand is sweating.."

Yeonjun looked at him pouting, "Is that so? Then..." he went to his left side and held his hand instead, "I'll hold this then. I can't have you get lost or away from my sight can I?" he teasingly raised his brows which made Soobin scoff, but still smiling, oh, and blushing. "Tch, what the fuck are you saying? Shameless bitch."

"Yah yah yah! No calling me bitch baby. I know you like it when I'm all cheesy and romantic." he retorted. Earning a slap on his shoulder from the younger.

The three youngers gave them a bored face. You see, during breakfast, they all bombarded them with questions like, are you two dating? When did you two confessed? Etc. They were frustrated by the answers. "He likes me and I like him, no label my ass. These two hags are better than other couples out there being all sweet and lovey dovey then what do they call themselves babe? Hueningie?"

The two sighed at the same time and said in chorus, "Mutuals."

Yeonjun and Soobin went go them and the peach haired asked, "So, what are you guys planning?"

"What are we planning? Nothing just WANTING TO WRING YOUR NECKS FOR BEING SO OBVIOUS YET SO FUCKING OBLIVIOUS TO EACH OTHER!" Beomgyu ended up shouting and was stopped by his lover as they apologized to the people looking weirdly at them, "Okay baby bear calm down. We don't want a scandal here don't we?"