✨10✨

Weekend ended and Monday came in a flash. Students were visibly looking like a bunch of zombies. I mean honestly, who doesn't hate Mondays?

First class, second class, third class, then a break finally came. The other students dashed to the cafeteria to get their food.

"Psst hyung!" Hueningkai called out to his friend in a whisper. He pointed out to Soobin who had become unusually quiet for some reason.

"WHAT-oh..." Taehyun said, looking also at the quiet male.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun sat infront of them with the bodyguard sitting beside his client. Taehyun tapped Beomgyu's arm and whispered, "Hey, what happened? Did you guys fight?" he asked.

Beomgyu did the same thing, "No, he was been like that since yesterday." he whispered back.

"What do you think should we do?" Hueningkai butted in.

"Guys, leave him be, he needs time for himself.." Yeonjun also whispered.

Kai retorted, "And how did you know if we need to let him be you smarty pants? At least do dumb things to make him happy bitch!"

Yeonjun tsked, "Beom and I literally lived with him you idiot!"

"Do you know how he became like that?" Taehyun asked. But just received a shook from the brothers.

"I know we all look like zombies cuz it's 'Fuck the Mondays' but he looked like those people who lives in the cruel world." Hueningkai said. "Maybe we should give him some guns at the shooting rage and give hum unlimited shoots." the blonde whispered back.

Taehyun smacked his head, "Let your braincells work for once will you?" he tsked.

"I can hear everything you know." Soobin suddenly remarked them and the four of them flinch, turning their heads to him. They watch as the male stood up from his seat and said, "I'm going to the restroom for a minute." the peach haired said, walking away from the table. Not minding the stares of his friends who just looked at each other then shrugged, proceeded to eat their food, while Yeonjun hesitated if he should follow the younger or not.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Soobin washed his hands and stared at his reflection on the mirror, constantly thinking what has been making him so upset the past day.

He sighed, "Maybe it's still about what happened last Friday...." he said to himself.

He waa too preoccupied with his thoughts that be didn't notice a black hooded figure, opening a stall behind him.

Raising his hand with a knife then aimed at him.

Thr male seemed to sense his presence and was quick enough to dodge it by rolling to the other side, causing the unknown figure to stab the sink then retracted it. He attacked again and Soobin successfully blocked his arm by holding it. But due to the lack of training these days, the mafia's son struggled to keep it on his hold. He dropped it but the knife caused a deep cut on his cheek that made him groan in pain. He suddenly moved a feet away from the unknown figure observed for a moment to see if he could recognize the face of his opponent, but the face was well hidden.

Good thing he locked the door in the restroom amd he was alone so no students were able to see the situation.

"Shit!" Soobin muttered when the guy jumped to him, making him lay on the tiled floor and the guy tried to stab him on his face. But he took hold of the guy's knife blade that made him hiss.

Soobin moved one leg to kick the guy on his stomach, successfully running away from him back to the cafeteria. Completely not noticing his now bleeding body from the unexpected counter.