✨37✨

The day came like a flash and now it's finally the winter break. The five boys were helped by their hyungs who placed their luggage at the van. "Okay! Is everything settled?" Jin excitingly asked, like he was the one going to a trip. "Toothbrushes? Towels? Extra clothes?"

"Hyung, we're fine already. Unless you touched our luggages again." Beomgyu huffed. The time they went to live with Soobin, him and his brother found their bags full of vitamins.

Like literally half of the luggage.

"What?! No!-"

"Hyung, you touched their luggages and put some of my vitamins is there." Jungkook exposed.

Jin rolled his eyes, "The kids need them!" he said.

"Yeah but hyung, you put almost all of Kookie's protein powder to Yeonjun." Taehyung said, crossing his arms.

The four boys widened their eyes at the statement, "You- IS THAT WHY YOUR SO BUFF EVEN IF YOUR NOT EATING ANYTHING??" Beomgyu asked his brother.

Yeonjun shooked his head, "I eat you bitch! And I just consumed very little of that protein powder. I'm not drinking it recently."

"Hyung, can I have some? I've always wanna try it." Taehyun said.

"Sure, but I'm not giving you much. By the way where is Jimin hyung and Hoseokie hyung?" Yeonjun wondered. The two olders went to buy some snacks for them, even if they have already. But the two insisted and right now they're still not back. "I called them, they said they'll be back soon." Yoongi informed.

The five nodded and went to one side to talk for the moment while Yeonjun sat outside their house's door, facing the 4 youngers' direction.

"Why are you here? You should be with then." Yoongi spoke to him and ended up sitting next to him. Noticing Yeonjun staring at something, he followed his gaze, realizing it was not something but someone.

"Hyung, when you like someone, like with you and Hoseokie hyung-"

"Are you asking me this because you're liking Soobin?" Yoongi smirked. He knows what the other meant just by the loving looks in his eyes. No doubt. He thought.

Yeonjun looked at him panicked, "I-I didn't say anything! I just want to ask!" he shouted.

Yoongi laughed and ruffled the younger's hair, "Your easy but not so easy to read. This is the first time I've seen you being not so sure about something."

The bodyguard let out a sigh, "I..... I met Han Yeun last night with Soobin. She basically told me not to get to attach on protecting him... Because, he might be used against me... Like what happened with Beomgyu."

"Except, I'm falling right now... I think."

The older asked the male in a quiet voice. Also watching Soobin and the others now playing around with the other hyungs. "What make you like him?"

Yeonjun shrugged, "He may be grumpy and hard to handle but, I figured out that it's because he wants all attention to be away from the problem he has. Another reason as to why he was so stubborn. When I was worried sick about yesterday since Han Yeun warned me, even if he was shaking in fear because she looked like her twin, he managed to defend me." he face the older who was just staring and listening at him quietly. "He want to protect me as much as I protect him. He's just so sweet and selfless hyung." he laughed a little then continued, "I kinda  feel guilty to be honest. I'm his bodyguard but he wants to protect me instead. Sacrificing his own happiness just so that people around him will be happy."

"JUNNIE HYUNG!" Soobin came running to their direction. "Seokie hyung and Jiminie hyung are back! We're going now." he said with his eyes having the glint of excitement. "Oh hey Yoongie hyung." he greeted the older who stood up and smile. "Yoongi hyung Soob." Yoongi said and Yeonjun followed him.