✨24✨

The male munched on the leftover chips as he groaned, looking at the clock and sighed terribly. "Where's Soobin hyung and my ice cream? Did his legs shrunk that's why he took hours on buying on the convenient store? What store did he went? Mt. Everest? What's taking him so long?" he complained. Taking his phone on the coffee table and immediately searched for Soobin's number.

Beomgyu tried it once and nobody answered.

He tried again, twice, thrice, until he got to the fifth time,making him tsked, "Why isn't he answering?"

He tried for the sixth time, ringing for a few minuted and finally Soobin answered, "YAH HYUNG? YOU'RE JUST GETTING FOOD! NOT THE WHOLE DAMN STORE!" he shouted.

Beomgyu expected a shout from the other line, but instead, he was greeted with a non-familiar voice, it sounds like they were scared. "H-Hello?" a soft voice said.

The silver haired male furrowed his brows, Huh? Who the fuck is this? Who did I call? He thought and took the phone away from his ear to check if he was really calling Soobin's number and it's right, no doubt. The ID says "Hyung's stupid client"

He pressed it again on his ear and spoke again, but this time, with a calm voice. "U-Uhm.. Hello? Who's this and why do you have Soobin hyung's phone?" he asked.

The other line stayed quiet for a little that alarmed him but it eventually answered, "A-Are you related to Soobinie?" it asked.

From the voice, you can probably tell it's a male and this made Beomgyu question even more. Adding to that, he became extremely nervous. The male sounded like it was innocent and Beomgyu could tell he could trust him, "I actually live in his house with my brother. Can you please tell my why you have his phone?" he asked again.

The other line was breathing heavily but then answered with another question, "D-Do you know Y-Yeonjun hyung?"

Who the-  "Listen, I don't know who you are and how the fuck did you know my brother or have Bin hyung's phone. TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" He shouted. He started to get annoyed, which he feels sorry for the male but he can't help but panick from the person's tone.

"O-Okay, uhm, can you call Yeonjun hyung? Like right now? I am the one who was incharge of the store when Soobin entered. But I was looking outside if I throwed my trash but then I saw the things he bought earlier scattered on the alley together with his earphones and this phone."

Beomgyu abruptly stood up and shouted, surprising some maids inside the house, "WHAT?!" he blared. "Okay okay, tell me your name, I'll call Yeonjun hyung right away." he said.

"Junkyu, Yeonjun hyung knows me. Don't worry." Junkyu replied.

"Okay thank you. And what store are you? Hyung might go there so stay for a while."

"The store downtown named Night Out."

Beomgyu thanked the male and ended the call. Tapping his left foot repeatedly while biting his nails, pressing his brother's number on a call.

Thankfully, the older picked up quickly, "Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?!" he shouted to him.

"Yeah, I'm at our house. Why the fuck are you shouting?"

"SOOBIN HYUNG JUST WENT TO A CONVENIENT STORE DOWNTOWN BUT WHEN I CALLED HIM THIS JUNKYU GUY PICKED UP AND SAID HE SAW THE THINGS HE BOUGHT ON THE GROUND WITH HIS PHONE!" Beomgyu rapped.

He took the phone away from his ear for a second when Yeonjun shouted "WHAT?! I'LL BE THERE. LET'S MEET AT THE GATE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" he knew his brother was panicking from the sound of running and seemingly wearing his shoes.