✨26✨

"I have a plan." Mashiho declared as soon as he got back the room.

Jihoon eagerly went up to him and asked, "What is it?"

The boy looked at Soobin first who wanted to join the conversation but he just gestured Hyunsuk and Jihoon to move a little away from Soobin. Which upset the peach haired male, "Hey... I wanna listen too." He pouted at them.

Awwww! They all thought but Mashiho was the first to speak the opposite of his thoughts. "Give us a minute hyung." he said after gathering the two. When he saw Soobin went to sulking while staring at them, that's when he said, "Yeonjun's here."

"HE'S HERE?!" Hyunsuk accidentally shouted causing Jihoon to cover his mouth and Mashiho to shush him. They looked over to the hostage who raised a brow. "Who's here? You're boss?" he curiously asked.

"NO NO NO! H-He got the wrong info." Jihoon said while smacking the others head. "Keep your loud mouth shut will 'ya?" he added.

Hyunsuk muttered an apology and Mashiho took it as a sign to continue. He then spoke in a hushed tone so Soobin won't hear them. "Okay so yes, Yeonjun hyung is here. So I bet it won't take long before they got here. I saw him and one of his team mate hiding going to hide in a bush near the ladder so I'll go meet him there." he said.

"You're gonna meet him where? The bush?"

"No you idiot! By the ladder." Jihoon scolded Hyunsuk again. "I just clarified it bitch! And stop scolding me I'm older!" Hyunsuk retorted.

Mashiho sighed and smacked their heads, "You both shut it. Can we now talk about something more important here than your idiotic brains?" he said while pointing at Soobin who tilted his head from the sudden attention.

"So, as I've said, Yeonjun is there and when I net him by the ladder, I will tell them where Soobin is. When we got back. Both of you warn the main that there is a commotion coming from the entrance. If he passes by this room, make sure to "fakely" attack them before they go out of the window okay?" he finished.

Hyunsuk nodded, "That's a great plan. Jihoon and I will stay here." he said, making Jihoon nod as well.

"Okay." Mashiho said then jumped by the window. When he was at the frame, Jihoon called, "Hey." the said male turned around and saw the other smile, "Be careful."

The latter mirrored the action before saying. "I will."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook watched Yeonjun as he wait for him from the 5th floor and scanned the area. When Yeonjun was with him. He was about to jump on the first nearby balcony when a male, looked like younger than him. With curly hair, wearing a black turtleneck shirt with with a black harness wrapped on his shoulders to his waist. Dark green cargo jogging pants and black leather boots. As a reflex, Jungkook immediately pulled lifted his gun at their direction, looking at him intently. "JEON WAIT!" Yeonjun stopped then pushed his arms down, turning to the boy.

"Shiho?" he asked.

The male revealed his face and it was indeed, Mashiho. "Yeonjun hyung."

"How do-"

"Don't interrogate now hyung. Shiho, is Soobin there?" he asked. Making the boy nod and started to guide them. Feeling daggers behind his back, Mashiho stopped and looked at Jungkook. "Don't worry. We're on your side." he reassured.

They stopped climbing up by the 7th floor and Mashiho opened the curtains to look at Soobin who was being taken care off by Jihoon, not denying that the boy looked scared.