✨19✨

Taehyun came home from school looking so lifeless and unusually quiet. His parents looked each other as they all ate their cheese tteobokkie snack then back to their son who was just nibbling on his food, barely taking a bite of his favorite.

The married couple quietly debated who will ask their son what's the matter until his father sighed and cleared his throat. "Taehyu-"

"I'm fine dad- j-just tired..." Taehyun interrupted. He then sighed and stood up from his seat, "Sorry... I'm not that hungry. Please take this to the fridge I'll just be up in my room." he said weakly and dragged himself to his room. Not giving his worried parents and explanation.

Once Taehyun was in the room, he throwed himself on the bed faced down and huffed on the pillow then looking at the bear plushie he had beside. "My sugarcube is mad at me... What should I do?" he talked to it. Taehyun wouldn't deny anymore that he like the older, like, really. He can't help but smile at the sight of Beomgyu. Although at first, he was annoyed, he himself didn't like loud and clingy people. But, love at first sight won.

"Should I talk to him?" he asked himself aloud. Shaking his head afterwards. "Nah..... He didn't even looked at me earlier." he sighed. Rolling to his side... It was already sunset outside and he doubted that he could call the older.

"Oh, I haven't charged my dead phone." he said. Standing up lazily to study table where his phone was located. Charging it to the sucket next to his bed. He turned on the power and waited for his phone to start working.

Once it did, he furrowed his brows when he saw a notification that he was said to have supposedly 4 hours ago. He double tapped his notification and it directed him to his messages. Taehyun widened his eyes as soon as it revealed who it is...

Sugarcube💕💕

Meet me at the park where we went on our "date". I'll be waiting.

"SHIT!" Taehyun cursed as he hurriedly ran down the stairs. "MOM! DAD! I'LL BE OUT! BYE!"

"Taehyun where-" before his parents could even  finish their statement, Taehyun ran out of his house straight to the park which was just 30 minutes away from his house. Forgetting his phone, wallet and even his car in the process.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Meanwhile, Beomgyu sat down on a bench near the a large tree at the side of the park he's at. Looking around at the different people walking, running or casually just having fun. There are even couples being all lovey dovey and Beomgyu just smiled bitterly at the sight. Well, he can't help but feel jealous. His older brother is right. He like the younger.. So much. The way Taehyun listens to him whenever he's talking and didn't mind him clinging to him. Even though he knew very well that Taehyun wasn't into skinships. Taehyun was just composed and always collected.. But Beomgyu found everything about him alluring. It's a plus that the younger knows how to handle a gun, making him even more cooler.

The scene this morning made Beomgyu ensure his doubts. At first, he thought Taehyun was just a really cool person that's why he liked him. Like an inspiration. But today, he realized that it was more than that.

If Taehyun was an inspiration, he wouldn't feel butterflies and fireworks everytime Taehyun smiled or laugh.

If Taehyun was an inspiration, the whole world wouldn't stop spinning and he shouldn't be shining.

If Taehyun was an inspiration, he wouldn't feel jealous.

But then, he did. So there is no point of denying anymore. His little crush became his biggest crush. "He might be mad at me.." Beomgyu sighed. He knows that Taehyun wouldn't like someone like that bitch but he still, he became jealous. But then again, he didn't have the right to be.