✨44✨

Soobin entered the house lifelessly. Ignoring his parent's calls as he walked straight up to his room and slumped down his bed. Not caring to open the lights even though it's dark as he just looked at the white ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

He didn't even bother to process what just happened. His body felt numb that it made him frustrated. He doesn't know what to do.

The boy has suddenly took out his wallet and opened it, now staring at the picture he and Yeonjun had when they went to the amusement park. Soobin always had the picture with him everywhere he goes. Looking at it made the peach haired smile bitterly....

"What happened to you?" Soobin asked as his fingers glided through Yeonjun's smiling face. Not noticing his eyes closing from tiredness.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

2 Weeks later.

It has been two weeks since everything happened. And as you may predicted, things were not the same as they we're before. There was a huge gap of difference.

After the unexplainable incident, Soobin requested his parents that he will not comeback in the organization anymore. Mr. and Mrs. Choi were confused by his behaviour of having the urge not to find his bodyguard anymore. When they asked him about it, he just dodged the question.

Same goes for Beomgyu. The energetic male turned into a quiet one who is now full of thoughts. Even Taehyun was worried about him. Whenever they go to each other's houses and cuddle. The male will sleep early hence for Taehyun to not have a chance to ask him how he was. Taehyun wanted to, but, the timing was not right. Every time.

Taehyun talks lesser than before. Gone was his philosophic remarks and Beomgyu missed it so much. Like how they bicker, how they place kisses then tickle each other during their cuddle sessions. All of it was all gone. The younger male became very protective of his hyung as he knows at this point, they couldn't trust anyone. Yet Beomgyu couldn't talk to him as he felt weak and numb.

Their youngest, Hueningkai, tried to cheer them up. But he can't, as he himself was burning with anger and range towards the oldest that he simply adored the most because of its caring and warm personality. He makes sure to keep extra eye on Soobin and always keeps him on check. Asking about his day, how he feels and etcetera. But Soobin's walls seemed to become sky rocket.

They still kept in touch with the Treasure members as they help Soobin and Beomgyu emotionally. Same with their own group who has no courage to bring up what happened to their 3 friends that they've been searching for so long.

Now, school break is over and when people saw what happened to the four, they would ask. I mean, the whole school knows how loud and fun they can be. Seeing them gloomy made them all worried.

"Hey... Soobin?" Ryujin approached slowly. She wasn't sure if she'll make the boy angry, she sure doesn't want that. "Yeah?" Soobin quietly asked as he closed his lockers. "Uhmm, I just wanna ask if everything is alright? You and Beomgyu seemed gloomy and... I... I mean we haven't seen u-uhhh Yeonjun around?"

Upon hearing the older's name, Soobin perked up, giving her a faint smile. "O-Oh.... T-The thing is.. Yeonjun hyung is-"

"Hey! Isn't that Yeonjun?!" a voice exclaimed the caught their attention. Actually, all of the students' reaction and came crowding at the male who visibly doesn't want the attention he was given. Soobin trembled as Ryujin looked at him worried. "Are you.... Avoiding him? If I may ask?" she asked.

The male replied with a nod and that's when the female took his hand and dragged him to the other direction from their class. "H-Hey! Homeroom's that way!" the peach haired panicked.