✨9✨

The bodyguard rushed towards Soobin's direction who was pinned on the ground. Those sharp and scary eyes are long gone.

"Soobin! Are you okay?" he said, checking the boy if he has other injuries.

"Y-Yeah I-I'm fine. G-GET OFF ME!" he said, shoving the older to the side as he dusted himself as he stood up from the ground.

"Jeez okay chill I was just asking if you got hurt." Yeonjun said, completely annoyed.

Suddenly, nine boys came out on one building and hesitatingly spoke to them. "E-Excuse me.." one boy said.

The two looked at them and Soobin gasped, running towards them and quickly checked if they're fine. "Are you okay? Can you breath properly? Did they do anything to you?" he bombarded.

Huh? So this kid knows how to care for people too? Yeonjun thought to himself as he watch them interact.

"We're completely fine but we are incomplete..." another boy sadly uttered.

"Three people from our group got taken by the boss of their organization. But, we don't know where they have taken them." the other added.

"O-Oh.."

"Tell me what are you're names." Yeonjun butted in. All the nine boys flinch and backed away a little. The older seemed to notice this and muttered quickly. "I won't hurt you I promise."

The boys hesitated but responded to him. "I'm Junkyu. These are my friends, Jaehyuk, Yedam, Asahi, Yoshi, Doyoung, Haruto, Junghwan and Jeongwoo." he said while pointing at the boys respectively. They are all wearing school uniforms that seemed different from the one Soobin and Yeonjun went to.

"Oh, you're all from the Treasure mafia." Yeonjun replied. The others seemed to froze, "H-How did you know?" Yoshi, a boy with a grey blonde hair asked.

"I'm Choi Daniel, this is my client, Choi Soobin." the older said.

Haruto stopped for a second then whispered shouted, "C-Choi S-Soobin? The s-son of t-the A-Athena m-mafia?"

Soobin abruptly raised his gun to threaten the other while the boys' friends surround him. Yeonjun held his arm and slowly guided it to put it down, "Soobin, they're harmless."

"But-"

"How did you know about that?" the older cutted and asked them.

"While we we're captured, we heard a man saying that they got the wrong ones and its not Choi Soobin from Athena Mafia." Jaehyuk explained.

"Do you know who that is?"

"No hyung, we were blind folded back then, and they took 3 people from our team." Jeongwoo added.

Yedam suddenly spoke from behind. "Daniel, Daniel, I've seen that name before..."

Asahi helped his thoughts, "Daniel, next heir of the hidden mafia group, Blank Mafia. Apologies from knowing your identity Choi. We accidentally encountered your name while hacking." he said in his monotone voice.

"Hyung what's a Blank Mafia?" Doyoung asked.

"N-Nothing.."

Yeonjun sighed, who has been spreading his name? And information that could lead to hackers? "So you know me.. I have no other choice then." he pulled put his phone and dialed the number of the person who first came into his mind. "Hello Jin hyung? Yeah we have a bit of situation, I'll be sending nine boys in the headquarters. Okay, okay, bye." after the call, he turned back to the boys. "Someone from our organization will take you to our headquarters. You'll meet the current leaders and you can tell them your situation, for now, my client and I have to go." he said, leaving the nine boys and pulling Soobin back to the alley where he fell.