✨12✨

"So you're telling me that you scared the shit out of him then got mad? Hyung sometimes you really need to calm down." Beomgyu lectured.

The same night, currently 12 pm, Yeonjun couldn't sleep so he went to Beomgyu's room who was still playing and told him what happened. "Yeah I know. I just- I panicked and I immediately thought he was gonna get killed on the spot." Yeonjun explained.

Beomgyu sighed, "Still hyung. You were trained by Kookie hyung to be calm. I think you still need to learn that. You're far from calm and it doesn't help."

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

"He also told you that he wanna be useful? I think I got an idea." Beomgyu said excitingly. His brother raised a brow and asked, "What?"

The younger clapped his hands and face his brother beside him, "How about we train him at our hideout?" he suggested.

As if almost immediately, Yeonjun aggressively shooked his head side to side and retorted, "NOnononono. One, his parents might kill me, two, we have strict guidelines and I know he can't handle that. And three, we don't have anyone to train him. Jin hyung and the others are working 24/7 patroling arpund the base camp." he reasoned out.

The silver haired tsked, "Give me your phone."

"What? Why?"

"Give it."

"No."

The younger brother pouted but charged himself to his brother and snatched the phone in his pockets. He opened it, since he knows the password, and go to contacts and searched for Mr. Choi's number. He pressed the phone on his right ear after clicking the green button. After a few rings, the phone answered.

Mr. Choi
Hello, Yeonjun?

Beomgyu
Hi Mr. Choi, this is Beomgyu, his brother.

Hearing the person on the other side, Yeonjun panicked and whisper shouted, "Beomgyu! Give me the phone you motherfucker-" he got cut off when Beomgyu placed a hand on his mouth that prevents him from speaking.

Mr. Choi
Oh Beomgyu right? How are you?

Beomgyu
Pretty good sir, I wanna thank you for having a Playstation on each rooms to kill time.

Mr. Choi laughed.

Mr. Choi
No worries. So, why the call on your brother's phone?

Beomgyu got up from the bed and walked near his window. When the older was anout to follow him, he glared at him and mouthed to stay put if he don't wanna get killed. In which, Yeonjun had no choice but to obey. The younger continued in a whisper.

Beomgyu
Actually Sir, I want your permission on something.

Mr. Choi
Permission? About what?

Beomgyu
Soobin hyung.

Mr. Choi
What's with my son?

Beomgyu
Can my hyung train him?

Mr. Choi
Train him? Why? Did something happened?

Beomgyu
Oh no sir, not at all. It's just that, Soobin hyung can use a little bit of self defense, my brother thinks.

There was a minute of silence from the other line and Beomgyu felt extremely nervous, thinking if the old man didn't agree.

Mr. Choi
Okay.