✨16✨

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here? I thought you'll be home next month?" Soobin asked. He noticed the eyes of his mother and father, crying in pain, and apology.. The peach haired laughed slightly to ease the tension. "What's with the look? Did somebody die?" he joked. Trying to light up the tension he was feeling.

"Bin hyung..." he heard Taehyun said. That's when he noticed that Kai, him, and Beomgyu were also there. With Yeonjun looking at him with sad, but angry eyes.

"Guys you're making me worried.. Don't do this. Is it another threat?" he asked again.

"H-Hyung.." Kai spoke.

Soobin looked at them, "Wha-"

"Aww my poor baby.." his mother said, walking to his direction and enveloping him into a tight, protective hug. His father followed his mom, also shedding tears. "I'm sorry baby... Mom is sorry.. Dad is also sorry baby.." his mom sniffled.

Giving them a very confused look, "What? Why are you crying mom? Dad? The chauffeur also hugged me and cried."

"Bunny.." his dad called out that made him divert his attention to him. "Tell me what's going on." he said with his lips trembling. What the hell is going on?

His parents both stepped aside and made way for his bodyguard. "Yeonjun hyung te-"

"I know everything. Soobin." Yeonjun interrupted. His client raised a brow and it made him sigh, "I know everything, and I told them everything. I'm sorry. You can be angry with me but everyone needs to know the truth."

"Tell me what are-"

"4 years ago." the black haired started. He let out a shaky breath then continued, "That news about a 16 year old boy who was said to be seen being abducted by an organization, that's you right? The one who almost got sold to drug dealers?" Yeonjun finished.

This time, Soobin shakingly looked at the people around him with his hand trembling, "N-No-" "Don't lie. I know when your lying." the older pointed at his hands which were holding the strap of his school back pack. "You're shaking."

But Soobin was stubborn, he kept shaking his head, "T-That's NOT ME!"

How did he found out?

They shouldn't know!

They'll call me weak!

Pathetic!

A hurdle!

That child who always needs to be protected.

They'll put my parents in danger.

My parents will face that snake of death!

"Soobin!"

"SOOBIN!" Yeonjun called but the younger kept muttering and he can't seem to hear the older. Unknown to Soobin himself, he got down on his knees crying out loudly while covering his ears.

No one is suppose to know that!

I don't wanna be a useless child!

What if this puts Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu and mostly Yeonjun in danger?

The client thought to himself over and over as he whaled in pain, and suffering, which made Kai and Taehyun worried. Seeing their friend being helpless for the first time. Especially his parents. Yeonjun kept on tapping him, "He's having a panick attack, he can't hear me." he informed that made Mr. And Mrs. Choi panick even more. Yeonjun crunched down to his level and patted his face, that's when he heard the utterings more clearer.