✨18✨

It was the day of the senior's exam. Pretty much as you call, the hell week. Well, nobody really talked about that incident with Flux because to them, boy deserve the shit.

It was 10 minutes before the bell rings and Soobin was interrupted with his studying when a girl came to him, remembering the girl's name was Ryujin. "Soobin.. Our first exam was history right?"

The latter nodded, "Well, can you help me?"

Soobin replied with a small yes and started to teach Ryujin with the right and understandably explanations.

"Soobin." Ryujin called out.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Yeonjun?"

The peach haired male stopped writing at her notes as he look up to the girl who was staring at the older's empty seat then got back to writing, "He got suspended for three days.. He will be taking his test later than us." he explained, earning a nod from the girl.

"I noticed that you two were kinda close... Is he your friend? Or you're dating?"

Soobin shot up his head faster than the lightning then shaked his head and hands from side to side with a red face. "What?! No no no no no. We are not a thing, we're just uhm friends... Yeah." he stammered.

Ryujin laughed at the other when she noticed his flustered face, "OOOOOO-kayyyy. Sheesh no need to be a tomatoe." she teased.

When the teacher entered the room, Ryujin thanked Soobin then went back to her seat along with the other students.

The male teacher tapped the pile of papers on his desk before fixing his glasses up, "Okay, your first exam is history. Make sure to check your answers before giving them to me. Oh and I am watching you." he said, earning a groan from the students.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The only thing you can hear in Yeonjun's room was the sound of the television playing a very uninterested series. The latter was just lying in his bed, looking at his television so boredly while munching a bag of chips. Who knew a day without school can be so boring. He can't even do anything. He already played games earlier. He can go out for some fresh air but he was too lazy to move.

"Why is it soooo boorrriiinnngggg." he sang.

Suddenly, a knock echoed in the room, "Come in." he said. But it kept on knocking. "Come in." he repeated a little louder but it doesn't seem to stop. Yeonjun sighed in annoyance, he already said come in what the hell is the problem?

He went to the door and opened it. "I said co-" he halted his words when he saw nobody and the knock seem to come from other thing from the room's door. Yeonjun closed it and kept quiet for a second. Trying to listen where the knock was coming from.

Realizing it was from behind, Yeonjun turned around to guess that the sound was definitely coming from the window. Good thing that it's still afternoon. If it's night maybe he'll be praying himself not to have a heart attack.  The bodyguard slowly went to the source, not forgetting to get his hand gun under his pillow. Just to make sure.

He slide the window down carefully, peaking his head out and shifting from left to right.

Hm, I swear I heard it here though-

"Finally you opened it up. I'm starting to lose all my blood from being upside down here." a voice popped out with an person, who was in an upside down position suddenly appeared in front of the bodyguard right infront of his face.

"WAAAHHGG! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" he shouted before throwing his gun somewhere across the room and jumped on his bed, covering himself with blankets. Poor boy had a heart attack, he was literally shaking.