[1]

Jisung POV

I always thought that love was the most amazing thing in life, that once I found that person, I would be complete, and it would last forever.

However, that changed when I met that person.

He was my first boyfriend and the one that took every good thing from me.

Our relationship lasted three years.

Three damn years full of worries, lies, contempt, sadness, negativity, tears, fear... A lot of feelings and none of it was love.

This relationship made me realize that love never existed. This relationship froze everything inside me. This relationship ended with anything good that once resided inside of me.

How can someone become so cold...?

-

Hyunjin POV

I've been in love with the same person for years now.

He is the love of my life, and ever since I met him...he has changed everything inside of me.

The funny thing here is that I don't even know his name.

Even though this guy doesn't know about my existence, my heart, mind, and body belong to him.

One of my dearest friends tells me that I should get over him. That I should move on and find someone that is at my reach.

However, I can't. It's not that simple.

One can't move on from someone just because one wishes to do it. We are connected by an invisible line. This could sound a little bit lame, but it is true.

We all have a destined someone.

My friend says that being this romantic, one day is going to break my heart, but I don't think so.

I just hope one day to see- no. I'm certain I will see that pretty boy again. And I know he is my destined someone.

---