[29]

"Y-you don't like them? Are they not your style? I-I can change them. I-I can buy another one if you– ugh! Wait. Does this mean you don't want to marry me? Geez! I was not expecting this, I mean... oh! Jinsu, please, say yes! Say yes to live with our baby and with me," I suddenly started to rant out of nervousness. I swore she was rejecting me when in reality she was still in shock. But just the mere thought of her not wanting made me insane. "Is it because I'm still in college? But...I am doing quite well....soon I'll be working with my degree, and things will get better. I swear... Everything will be fine. You are not gonna lack anything with me. I will keep working and saving money and...and I will prove my worth to-"

A hard flick on my forehead made me halt and whine.

"Ouch~ why did you-"

But, also, a strong pull and a hard kiss on my lips made me shut up.

I was startled by the kiss, but when I felt the sweetness filling my lips, I immediately relaxed.

When Jinsu interrupted our kiss, she frowned and started to scold me. "Can I not have my moment of being surprised?! You just proposed to me, Ji. How am I supposed to react that quickly, you dummy?! Also, why would I not like them, huh? They are gorgeous!! And accept you? Ugh!!!! I love you to death!!! Why would I say no?!!! Of course, I want to be your wife!!! Also...why are you mentioning money and college, huh?! Tsk! As if I care about those things!"

"I know, but I want to give you the best, Jinsu..."

"You already give me the best...and I want you to always give me that."

"Do I?" I asked with a pout.

"Yes, you do. Please, in the future keep loving me like you love me today... Take care of me tomorrow like you take care of me today and continue to be the love of my life tomorrow like you are today..."

"Aren't you asking me for something so easy to fulfill for me?..." I chuckled, "that will always be– Wait...what did you say? Did you just accept being my wife?"

"Hahahahaha, oh my god! You just noticed it?! Jiii!!! Yes, I did!!!! We are getting married, and we are having a baby!!!!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Jinsu!!!"

"Yes?~~"

"You are going to be my wife!! You are having my baby!!"

"Oh! Yes...!! I won't be more Hwang Jinsu~~ From now on, you can call me Han Jinsu~~"

"AAAHHHH....!!!! Mrs. Han Jinsu!!!!"

"Hahahahaha, stop wailing, baby and come to get your future wife and baby~~"

That was indeed the best day of my life. I was not only having a baby with Hwang Jinsu but also getting married to her. Two big news in just a couple of hours.

I was beyond happy, and she was more happy than I was.

The remnants of that day were just to talk, joke and bet about the sex of our baby, also to plan our wedding and throw in the wind possible names for our future girl or boy.

The emotions betrayed us and a moment later, we ignored everything we had said and focused on each other.

We ended up naked in bed, loving each other until the other ran out of breath and until the last flame of our wants got extinguished.

No wonder we were having a baby. We loved each other way too much and at any hour. Jinsu and I were so shameless. Of course, a slip of our love would create life.

~~~

At least a week took Jinsu and I to talk about how we would be managing our future from now on. There were a lot of things that needed to be said and taken into consideration.