[3]

"All right! All right! I will listen!"

"Be serious for once, Hyun-su. I'm not joking!" I said this for the third time today.

Every time I wanted to bring the conversation up again, he started to pull me from my hips towards his body, trying to make me forget about the conversation I wanted to have.

It took me a lot of days to approach the subject I wanted to touch. He always did the same, leading me to bed. But I knew this day I wouldn't fall for his trick again.

"I said 'all right,' Ji~~. I said, 'I will listen'~~, "

"Then, remove your hands from my butt," I enunciated with my eyebrows furrowed. I knew what he was going to do next if I didn't block any of that shameless behavior I know by heart.

"Huh? Why?~~" he whined playfully, "I can't do that!! I can't concentrate if I don't have my hands on you~~,"

"Yah!! I can't concentrate if you're touching me!!" I declared, trying to remove his hands from my body. "Come on! Take them from my but-"

"Jisung...you don't love me anymore, right?" He inquired after a moment of silence, seeing how I was taking his hands from me. "Do you want to break up with me? That's why you want to talk? You got tired of this piece of shit, right?" These series of questions were mumbled with a sad tone and with his sight to the ground.

"Hey...hey...no!" I approached him and engulfed him in a tight hug, "you know I love you so much. I would never leave you," I said while caressing his head, "that is not what I want to talk about, babe..."

"You promise, Ji?" He whispered with a little bit of hope.

"I promise. I love you so much, Hyun-su," I separated from him and kissed his lips. "I love you a lot..."

"I also love you so much..." He said between the kiss, "so much, Ji..."

I was enjoying this sweet moment, thinking that nothing was better than this. But that only lasted three seconds. All the sweetness went away when I felt something going down my lower back...

"Hyun-su!!!"

"What?" He looked at me innocently, holding a pout on his face.

"Your hands are on my butt again!!!"

"Oh...I'm sorry...they slipped..." He chuckled.

"Stop touching me up!" This time, I slapped his hands away. "I can't believe you-"

"Ughh!!! How am I supposed to stop touching you? Haven't you seen yourself in a mirror?!!!" He spat, "that's impossible..." he groaned.

I playfully rolled my eyes. He really knows how to make me laugh.

"You are just exaggerating..." I chuckled by removing his hands from my hips.

"I'm not." He sighed, defeated. "Alright, I'll stop..." He went to sit on the couch of my house, then patted his lap for me to sit, "come. Let's talk, Ji,"

Immediately, a smile formed on my lips. Before he could change his mind, I rapidly went to sit on his lap.

I knew this was my opportunity to talk with him about the changes I want to make in my life and our relationship.

This was the day.

I told him everything besides me quitting alcohol and cigarettes. Also about how I wanted to make our relationship more serious and with goals to achieve in the future. Between other stuff that I want to achieve personally.

When I finished, he took some time to process everything I said. I thought he was mad for all the time he took. He was more than quiet. A thing I didn't like about him.