[16]

Fortunately, it was me who woke up first, and this allowed me to help Jinsu be in the same position she slept in the first place.

After a good while, Jinsu woke up and showered me with random excuses as to why she came to sleep with me.

She was ready for me to scold her, but I didn't.

I just laughed at her dumb excuses and told her that it was fine, that she shouldn't worry, and that I was good about it.

After all, it was me who cuddled her all night. How would I dare to complain?

Once she relaxed about the topic, we decided to have breakfast and plan what to do during the day.

While I was preparing the food and Jinsu the dessert, she got a few messages that put her in a very good mood.

"Ji~~ before hanging out, would you like to meet some of my kids?~"

"Huh? Kids?" I asked while turning off the stove since I had finished cooking. "You have kids?"

She exclaimed excitedly, "yes, I have! I mean, they are not my real kids, hahaha, they are my students."

I approached her, so I could pay close attention to what she was about to say, "elaborate more for me, Jin-ssi..."

Jinsu sat beside me and fished her phone out to show me the messages she got from a woman. "My major asks me to fulfill certain requirements in order to become a teacher. And one of those requirements is to deliver classes in different institutions during the semester. Well, the thing is that I have done practices in one elementary school more than often, and some teachers liked the way I do it. They sometimes call me to take care of certain subjects for one or two hours if I'm available. This has nothing to do with my practices anymore, but I always accept the offer since it will add experience to me. This time, they asked me if I was free, but I told them that I was with someone. They say I could take you if you don't mind. So, I agreed on~ Ji, would you like to come with me? Please, tell me that you want," she pouted, "I promise it's just going to be two hours, and, and...aaahh~ I want you to come~,"

"Who am I to say 'no' to you if you are so excited about it?" I chuckled, "of course, I would like to go. At what time is it?"

"In a couple of more hours. We have enough time to eat and think what to do or where to go after finishing my classes,"

"Okay. Then let's eat and see what happens next..."

~~~

Jinsu was so excited because I would be going to see her deliver a class to her children.

Her eyes illuminated at the mention of certain kids. She even mentioned some girls that were so sweet and some boys that were just so funny.

Jinsu was so happy talking and talking about her love for the profession she is studying, that made me wonder about the one I would like to enroll in this year.

I just wanted to have the same passion she had towards her major, so I kept listening to the rant she had.

I swear, Jinsu didn't stop talking during breakfast, not even when she was changing her clothes and filling her bag with the items she would be needing.

When we exited her house to go to the institution, Jinsu kept on telling me all the things she needed to pay attention to while being in a classroom.

While she was telling me this, my admiration and respect for teachers suddenly grew.

There are a lot of things they need to pay attention to. The way the students are sitting, if they are clean, if they look upset, distracted, or feeling down, among other numbers of emotions Jinsu explained.