[51]

Who had the brilliant idea of opening a cafeteria for babies?

Who had the fucking idea of saying that this could work? Tsk! Always the marketing trying to steal money from stupid people!

Ugh! So dumb and so useless.

After agreeing to visit that place, Jisung and I left the car in the same spot we parked in and walked.

The cafeteria Jisung mentioned was indeed on the other side of the street.

The idea of opening a cafeteria for babies was that. Not more than what you can imagine.

It had so many places where your baby could play and roam around while you enjoyed a good cup of coffee and kept an eye on your small bundle.

Although it seemed there was nothing more special about it and the coffee and the food seemed the same as any other cafeteria, there was something no other place had. Or at least, something I never imagined.

What made this cafeteria special is that it had a menu for babies. That was a really cool thing, I must say. Especially for those who run out of time to cook and prepare the necessities of every baby.

The menu was indeed special and could match whatever need or allergy your baby could have. It had a lot of variety. It was amazing and considerable for all those parents that worry a lot for the health of their babies.

But knowing me, I wouldn't be buying anything for Su-jin here since I'm very strict with his diet and I prefer to prepare everything with my hands. In that way, I really know what my baby is eating.

I walked around the place, skimming everywhere and evaluating the concept.

There were a lot of couples and girls with their babies, taking pictures of them and with them.

It was a lovely sight, I must say. After all, I love taking pictures and I was dying to take some of Su-jin and Jisung in this place.

The more I looked around, the more the faces became unfamiliar.

There I realized I lost sight of Jisung.

I remembered that as soon as we arrived here he went away because everything called his attention.

"Wooooooow~~" Jisung kept saying. "Look at this~~ This is so cool~~"

He was so mesmerized by the place that I let him roam around. At first, I knew where he was because I could see him from afar, but now I cannot have a good sight of any of them.

"Good afternoon~~" a young lady called out and came to me, "Would you like to order?"

I smiled at her and shook my head, "Not yet. I'm waiting for someone," I said as I looked around to spot the one I came with.

The lady bowed at me and said she would be around in case I wanted anything.

I thanked and bowed to her and went away.

The cafeteria was big and had a lot of games and things that could obstruct the view, so I had to go past all of those to look for Jisung.

Fortunately, it was not hard to find him. At the end of the hall, I saw Jisung holding Su-jin and rocking him to sleep.

Something that called my attention is that Jisung was looking at one wall in particular. He seemed to be lost and his lips kept moving. I didn't know if he was singing or reading something while spacing out.

I wondered why he was looking in that direction, so I went there to have a look.

"Hey...what are you looking at?" I asked in a tone where he wouldn't get startled.