Chapter 22 - Apologize

It was about a 30 minute drive from Katsuki's house to the parking lot nearest to Izuku's work. The drive was agonisingly slow, finding himself stuck in traffic every few minutes and starting to punch his steering wheel in frustration. When he eventually arrived he quickly paid for parking and ran towards the club.

It was just starting to get dark when it came into view, all lit up on the outside with giant blazing letters reading "Club UA". He spotted large glowing screens on the outside of the building showing the faces of all the hosts and paused, looking for Izuku and suddenly realising he had no idea what he would do if he wasn't here. Holding his breath he scanned for Izuku and finally found him on the top row in the middle. Katsuki frowned slightly at the image, he hadn't seen Izuku look that happy in person since he was a kid which made his heart ache.

Shaking his head he picked up the pace again, walking as fast as could, slowing as he got closer to the entrance, so he wouldn't draw any suspicious looks. Thankfully it was very early in the evening and there was no queue to get inside. At the door there was a grinning spiky red hair man standing there behind a small pedestal.

"Welcome, welcome! My name is Kirishima, are you here to party this evening or are you looking for something a bit more intimate," the red haired man said with a wink making Katsuki blush slightly. 'Fuck, he's hot. Damn it, I get it brain I'm gay! Doesn't mean I have to find every fucking man I meet attractive now, fuck off,' Katsuki thought at himself angrily.

"Urm I'm looking for someone actually, I think they work here," Katsuki said awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact. 'Fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck is wrong with me!' he berated himself internally, trying to calm down.

"Oh that's a shame, I was hoping we could get to know each other," Kirishima said, with another wink making Katsuki fidget in place. "I'm actually a host here too, but our door girl is running late. Oh well, of course I can help, what's their name?"

"Deku," Katsuki spoke without thinking and Kirishima frowned slightly then his face darkened.

"Ah." Kirishima spoke, his posture changing from flirty to tense almost immediately as he crossed his arms. "I thought I recognised you. You're Deku's abusive boyfriend right?"

Katsuki's face paled and he stared at the man in horror and began shaking his head but quickly stopped and deflated.

"Look man, I've done some fucked up things to Deku, and it's time I made amends and tried to fix some of the fucked up shit I've done to him. I don't expect him to forgive me, but I want to do everything I can to try and make it up to him," Katsuki spoke while staring at the ground, not sure why he was telling this person all of this but something about them made him want to open up.

"Hmmph," he heard from Kirishima and looked up. The red haired man's expression had softened a bit and he sighed before uncrossing his arms. "Urgh that's super manly of you dude, owning up to your mistakes and vowing to fix them. You're on the right track," he said with a nod and Katsuki's expression became hopeful.

"Look, he's here right now, and he's free," he said glancing down at the computer in front of him and tapped a little screen on the outside which displayed a price. "You gotta pay the fee though, I can't let you in for free I'm afraid."

Katsuki looked down at the screen and his eyes went wide and he looked back up at Kirishima. "That's... A lot of money," Katsuki said, shocked, Kirishima shrugged.

"Yeah man, it is. Deku is one of the top 5 hosts here, and he is the top gay host. That comes with a price tag ya know," Kirishima chuckled, "You gonna pay it or what?"

Katsuki begrudgingly pulled out his wallet and grabbed his credit card. 'Well I did want to repay him, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind,' he thought with a sigh as he typed in his pin.