Chapter 11 - Relief

It was a grey miserable day that Izuku stepped out into. He stood near the edge of the hotel sheltering from the rain, groggy and dazed at being outside and on his feet in the middle of the day. He looked down at what he was wearing at that point and finally noticed that he had gained a hoodie that wasn't his. He'd been so caught up in leaving the hotel that he hadn't even noticed. He assumed that Shigaraki-san had left it for him as it was clearly his size. Rummaging in the pockets he found an envelope.

Izuku turned the envelope over in his hands, reading 'For my Izuku' on the front and shivering with a grimace at the words written in Shigaraki-san's handwriting. Trying to ignore the spine tingling chill that was working it's way down his back he ripped open the envelope. The contents didn't surprise him, as he pulled out a thick stack of cash and thumbed through the notes with an approving hum. Shigaraki-san always left him money for their time together, though Izuku never asked for it as he was only there to get high and already got that for free. "It's a bonus I suppose, I can use it to get a new phone," he mumbled quietly to himself before shoving the money and envelope back into his pocket.

Looking up Izuku vaguely recognised where he was. It wasn't the normal hotel Shigaraki-san usually brought him to but it was reasonably close to the club. Glancing up and down the street Izuku suddenly realised he had no idea what day it was, and wasn't even sure on what time it was. This made him feel extremely uncomfortable. With his phone out of action he had no other choice but to head to the club, he knew he should at least check in and assure All Might he was still alive. All Might always worried when Izuku went off with Shigaraki-san, and if he had his way he would stop Izuku seeing the man altogether.

Pulling his hood up and shoving his hands deep into his pockets Izuku began to walk hurriedly back to the club but the task wasn't intense enough to stop his mind wandering. So much had happened in the last two weeks. 'I met Shoto and spent the most glorious week of my life with him,' Izuku thought with a small smile as he walked, 'Then on Thursday Kaachan found out and he...' Izuku didn't know what word to use as he thought about Katsuki, trying hard not to think of the ordeal he had put him through, and settled on thinking 'He punished me.' This thought made Izuku feel sick, he hated to be a disappointment or a burden to anyone, and in the last week he had been both to Katsuki. Izuku knew he deserved what Katsuki had done to him, but he also didn't want to stop seeing Shoto. Shoto made him feel things he never thought possible and he didn't want to give that up.

'After that, I was an idiot and I hurt myself...' Izuku grabbed his wrist at this thought, and noted that it only ached a little bit now, indicating it had been at least a few days since he'd hurt himself. 'I then went to the club...' Izuku frowned, as his memory became hazy. 'Friday night... Yeah, I was at the club Friday night and I drank...a lot.' he rubbed at his temple as he walked, trying to clear the haze left over by the alcohol and drugs. 'Shigaraki-san came in...he took me away with him...' but that was where Izuku's memories stopped. He had vague recollections of  snippets of conversation or heated scenes between himself and Shigaraki-san that made him blush but that was it. Grumbling to himself Izuku tried to piece it together to figure out how long he'd been with Shigaraki-san but couldn't. In the end he gave up and resided himself to the fact that the last few days were lost to him.

He found himself back at the club after a wet walk in the rain and let himself in through the back entrance as usual. He could hear some people moving around further into the club but slipped into the locker room before they could see him. Unfortunately the locker room was not empty. A couple of the other hosts were milling around in the seating area as well as two of the bartenders and one of the bouncers. Nobody noticed him at first as he walked in quickly and quietly bolted over to his locker, but about 5 steps away from his locker an eerie silence fell over the room behind him and he froze feeling all the eyes in the room on him.