Chapter 17 - Mistakes

The night had stilled in the time it took Katsuki to drive them back to his house. Pulling onto his street nothing moved, there was no breeze to move the leaves on the trees, no people to break the deep silence that had descended onto the road. It was like the world was waiting with bated breath to see if Izuku was okay. Quietly Katsuki rolled the car onto the drive and cut the engine startling Izuku out of his reverie. Looking around Izuku smiled at Katsuki, a lopsided silly thing that made Katsuki's heart skip a beat, but it also told him that Izuku was still well and truly plastered.

With a roll of his eyes he unbuckled his seat belt and jumped out of the car, hurrying around to the passenger side to help Izuku, who was still struggling with the buckle. Half carrying and half supporting, Katsuki led Izuku to the front door of his house. When they were a few feet away Izuku stopped and looked around confused.

"This isn't my house." It wasn't a question but Katsuki replied anyway.

"We're at mine, I didn't want to leave you alone..." he trailed off but Izuku just shrugged and started walking again, unaware of the tension in Katsuki's limbs. Fumbling with the lock, he finally let them into the house and walked Izuku over to a small seat in the entrance way. Katsuki quickly ran back outside and locked the car up before heading back inside and locking the front door behind him.

Shoving his hands deep in his pockets he watched Izuku, a slight crease forming between his eyebrows as he did. The other boy was slumped against the wall that the seat was nestled in and his eyes were closed. He was breathing slowly and appeared to be asleep.

Taking quiet steps Katsuki walked over and knelt in front of Izuku, gently placing his hands on the other boy's knees who started awake at the sudden contact.

"Come on," Kaachan whispered gently, "Let's get you upstairs and cleaned up," Izuku frowned. "What aboutyourparents?" Izuku slurred into one. Katsuki replied gently, "They are out of town for a while." Izuku shrugged and nodded, climbing unsteadily to his feet while using the wall for support. They walked slowly up the stairs, Izuku leading with Katsuki right behind him, ready to catch him in case he tripped and fell.

After what seemed like a full 10 minutes, the two boys made it to Katsuki's bedroom and Izuku turned and grinned that lopsided smile when they entered.

"I'm in Kaachan's bedroom!" he said with a giggle, looking around and taking in the neat and tidy space before his eyes fell back on Katsuki. "The last time I was here...." Izuku trailed off but Katsuki's heart sank at the memory but Izuku changed the topic quickly.

"What are you going to doooo to me this time Kaachan?" he mocked, drawing out the word 'do' and emphasising the sentence by biting his lip at the end. Katsuki could feel his heartbeat quicken, if it hadn't been for the state that Izuku was in he would have likely ravaged the smaller boy instantly. Katsuki knew his resolve and will power could only do so much, and after the events of this evening he was emotionally drained. He didn't want to touch Izuku while he was in this dark place, but he also knew that Izuku brought out animalistic desires in him he couldn't control, not to mention he was sleep deprived and exhausted.

With every ounce of willpower he possessed he rolled his eyes and grabbed Izuku by the shoulders then spinning him round, frog marched him to the en suite bathroom. "I'm going to clean you up and then put you to bed." Izuku protested slightly but followed Katsuki's instructions.

When they were in the bathroom Katsuki turned the shower on and tested the water before stepping back and glaring at Izuku. "You're gonna shower, then I'm going to sort that mess you call your arms out and then we sleep, fucking got it?" Katsuki said in a growl, injecting every bit of dominance and power he could into his words making Izuku visibly flinch away from him before he nodded. "Fucking, good."