Chapter 23 - Another Mistake

Katsuki stood frozen in place, the world around him dimming as the boy in front of him glowed like an angel arm outstretched. His muscles tensed and his hearing faded leaving only the pounding of his own heart and the rasping of his breath to rage in his ears. The floor felt as if it was tilting under him and the room spinning out of control. Distantly he thought to himself that he might be having a panic attack. He couldn’t move, everything in him told him to ravage the boy in front of him, that they both wanted it and it was only right to take him but at the same time he knew it was wrong and that the other boy was not in the right frame of mind. He remained in place, feet rooted to the floor as the internal battle raged inside him.

He watched as Deku frowned slightly, dropping his arm and turned back to face him. He stared at the way the light cascaded over his skin as he moved, showing every ripple of muscle, every scar, every bruise in all its horrifying glory but he couldn’t look away, drinking in the sight of him and savouring it. The moment stretched for eternity to Katsuki, but it was over too soon as Deku stretched his hand out to him again, but Katsuki still couldn’t move. Like a statue he stood as Deku slowly walked over to him, his bare feet padding lightly over the short distance between them. 

Their eyes locked as Deku reached him and stretched out his hand to Katsuki’s cheek causing him to tense, a flirty look playing across the other boy's face. Katsuki could now see his heart beating around the edge of his vision, it was as if the room itself pounded but Deku remained in sharp focus before him. Katsuki watched as the other boy leaned closer ever so slowly. First he felt Deku’s breath on his lips, which sent fire through his veins like a fuse being lit. Then Deku gently trailed his tongue along Katsuki’s lower lip and the fuse hit home, causing the bomb that was Katsuki to explode into life. The world came back into life, the music pounding around them suddenly registered to Katsuki’s ears and without thinking he grabbed the other boy’s body and slammed it into his own, pressing their lips violently together.

Deku let out a small sound of pleasure and responded by wrapping his arms around Kaachan’s neck, pulling them even deeper into the kiss. They explored each other for a long moment before Katsuki noticed that his face felt wet and he opened his eyes to look at Deku expecting to see him crying but frowned when he saw that wasn’t the case and pulled back slightly. It took him a moment to realise he was the one crying but Deku just raised his hand and wiped the tears away with a smile, his eyes appearing almost glassy which Katsuki attributed to the high. 

“It’s okay Kaachan,” Deku whispered with a small smile playing on his lips and Kaachan nodded. It felt as if he could finally be free from the weight, the shame and the guilt he had been carrying for years about his sexuality and that he was finally able to treat Deku the way he had always wanted to deep down but had been too afraid to.

“It’s not Izuku, but it will be,” Kaachan returned the smile and closed the gap between them quickly sweeping Deku off of his feet eliciting a burst of giggles from the smaller boy as he carried him over to the side of the bed and placing him down.

Katsuki quickly removed his shirt, kicked off his shoes and removed his jeans before crawling onto the bed, and settling above the green haired boy on all fours. He took in the sight below him, from the messy green curls, slightly out of focus eyes, the pink blush in his cheeks, the flushed red lips currently being held between his teeth in a cheeky smile, to further down his pale chest and finally resting on the hardness between the others legs and grinning. 

Looking up, he leaned down and began kissing Izuku's cheek, slowly moving to his ear and gently lapping at it with his tongue and being rewarded with sweet mewls of pleasure. He continued kissing down, pausing at Izuku's neck for a short while as the attention there made the other boy squirm under him, but he had a goal in mind and slowly continued down to his torso. Again he stopped, giving each side attention, able to feel Izuku's heart beating and burning skin through the kisses. Continuing down with slow deliberate kisses he shuffled backwards and settled between Izuku's thighs, kissing close to his hardness but carrying on passed it and along one thigh instead, which made the other boy whine in displeasure and Katsuki chuckled.