Chapter 4 - Exposed

Saturday and Sunday went by in a blur. Izuku ended up spending the entire time at Shoto's house doing mundane and ordinary things like helping out with the laundry or doing school work. He felt safe for the first time in a long time. It felt like a lifetime ago when he was last able to be alone with another human being and not be scared for his safety.

Being around Shoto was incredible, the boy never made a move on him even though it was clear to Izuku that Shoto wanted him. He caught him staring at him while they were working on their papers at the dining table and again when they were cooking together. Each time Izuku would go scarlett red and Shoto would just chuckle before going back to whatever it was he was doing as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

The ease at which the two boys felt around each other seemed as natural as breathing, and Shoto found himself falling harder for the green eyed boy than he'd ever have thought possible. He knew he couldn't act on it though. If this were to lead anywhere it needed to be on Izuku's terms and not his own. But that didn't stop the ache he felt every time he looked at Izuku, or the urges that would wash over him at the most inopportune moments. Like when Izuku had dropped a tea towel while drying the dishes and Shoto had watched as he'd bent down to pick it up. His body had reacted before his mind had even registered the bent over image before him and he had to stay standing at the sink for much longer than he had planned.

Late Sunday evening the two boys were sitting at either end of the sofa watching some trashy hero film on the TV when Izuku spoke. "Shoto-sa..." he cut himself off, shuffling around so he was looking directly at Shoto with a look of determination on his face. "Shoto," he said, this time dropping the honorific which made Shoto's lips twitch into an almost smile but he didn't say anything. "I... I want to try... something..." he stammered, not quite meeting Shoto's gaze.

Shoto chuckled. 'What is he thinking?' he thought to himself before speaking. "What is it Izuku?" he said, also dropping the honorific which made Izuku blush but the boy pushed on anyway.

"It would just be easier to just do it.. Do you trust me Shoto?" Izuku spoke with that same look of determination on his face, cheeks still pink. Shoto found him absolutely adorable.

"Of course I do," Shoto nodded, relaxing back in his seat slightly as he watched Izuku shuffle around in place.

"Then, would you mind closing your eyes?"

Shoto looked confused for a moment, a slight crease appearing between his eyes but obliged obediently, closing his eyes and waiting for Izuku's next move. He heard Izuku move before he felt him and then suddenly Izuku's lips were pressed against his. Shoto's eyes flew wide, seeing Izuku on all fours leaning in to kiss him, eyes shut with a look of concentration on his face.

Shoto relaxed, his eyes fluttering closed as he almost purred at the feeling of their lips meeting. He raised a hand and gently placed it on Izuku's cheek. Izuku licked Shoto's bottom lip requesting entry and made Shoto's lips part. Cautiously Shoto moved both his hands to Izuku's waist and gently pulled the smaller boy down towards him. Izuku stiffened at first but then relaxed into it, settling between Shoto's legs as they continued to kiss, taking it in turns to explore the others mouth.

Both boys were feeling the effects of their kiss, a deep sensation of longing spread throughout Shoto's body and reluctantly he pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily. Overly aware that Izuku could probably feel the hardness in his pants pressing against him. Izuku rested his head against Shoto's chest, also breathing heavily, and Shoto wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, breathing in the scent of his hair.

"That was unexpected," Shoto mused, stroking Izuku's arm with his thumb as he spoke. "But very enjoyable." He chuckled and kissed the top of the other boy's head, which made Izuku giggle. Shoto's face split into a wide grin at the sound. "You truly have the most adorable laugh," he mumbled into the top of the other boy's head making Izuku blush again.